Outrage at Kilkenny mosque meeting

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Those two whores at the beginning of the piece saying they were "shocked" and "shaken" at the "racists" in the meeting are only shocked because they're so aloof from the ordinary people. Its these women and their beta male hangers on that are destroying our Nation.
I think you know what you are going to get when a contributor is introduced as someone "who teaches social justice and ethnic diversity".

Threads
Last edited:

roc_

PI Member
Threads
The Kilkenny Journal
on Thursday
ONE OF THE FIERCEST MEETINGS SINCE THE CIVIL WAR!
by Michael McGrath, photojournalist, on-the-spot report.
The mosque meeting over in O'Loughlin's Club last evening was one of the most ferocious encounters in Kilkenny since the civil war...
FFS, look what the cat dragged in.
Or reading his "on-the-spot report", the cat that got the cream.
Well it seems that Michael McGrath's time has come. 'Photojournalist' now, that's a new one.
From reading his report, the fellows McGrath managed to round up didn't even have the courage to say what was their actual problem.
For example, they didn't have the courage to raise in the discussion anything about say the dark face of Islamism that may comprise a reasonable fear.
No, instead it was, "... Eugene McGuinness countered that his objections were on behalf of local people in negative equity with mortgages to pay and now the mosque would be the final blow to them, he kept pointing out that the issue is not religion but the lesser quality of life under the mosque...".
I really hate that poor mouth shit. Fucking peasant minded childish, deceitful, stoical, mean, greedy, self-centred bullshit...
See it got a good reception on here though.

Una

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Twenty years ago I was classed as middle of the road liberal now some would consider me extreme right wing and the funny part of it all is nothing has changed in me at all but society itself has had a self lobotomy.
more like yr ALT-Truth.

Threads
Well it seems that Michael McGrath's time has come. 'Photojournalist' now, that's a new one.
From reading his report, the fellows McGrath managed to round up didn't even have the courage to say what was their actual problem.
For example, they didn't have the courage to raise in the discussion anything about say the dark face of Islamism that may comprise a reasonable fear.
No, instead it was, "... Eugene McGuinness countered that his objections were on behalf of local people in negative equity with mortgages to pay and now the mosque would be the final blow to them, he kept pointing out that the issue is not religion but the lesser quality of life under the mosque...".
I really hate that poor mouth shit. Fucking peasant minded childish, deceitful, stoical, mean, greedy, self-centred bullshit...
Yeah Roc i'm with you on this one. The gutless fuckers should have said this is our homeland and we don't do White/holocaust guilt and then pointed out the rape gangs all over England that are part of the multi cult package.

Una

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
McGrath tells the Truth, which is more than the others will do. A Mosque creates a 'Community Within a Community', & generally brings a proliferation of bookshops to the area, then Irish natives move out.., more muslims move closer..., pubs in the area close...., & Ireland would be used as a Vassal State, no need to mix into Irish Culture. They can live Segregated lives within their own Campus. which is what they actually Want. The end game is always about Segregation, Domination & the spread of Islam. They always play the victim until they're in a safe enough position to become bolder & demand more. Then there's the 'Funding'... I agree with you, they should of dug deeper for the meeting, found the vocab, & said real Truths.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Threads
The only differences I see between Ireland4Israel and Michael McGrath is that he is relatively more honest and is less objectively dangerous, morally they are the same. Note roc_'s talk of peasant as an insult- the Pharisees drove peasants out of Rabbinic Judaism and classical Rabbinic Judaism had an especial loathing for the peasant which doesn't find an equivalent in any other culture.

"An American propagandist of Rationalism who had come to doubt his position asked advice of Martineau. At Martineau's suggestion he spent respectively six months among the Catholic peasantry of Westphalia (that milieu of traditional Catholic piety of which Wust speaks in this essay and which surrounded his own childhood), and six further months among the rationalist medical students of Berlin. He reported from the former ignorance, roughness, superstition, bigotry but in the face of the fundamental realities of life "a depth of insight, an assurance of action, an at-homeness of conviction, a magnificent swiftness, purity and massiveness"; from the latter "wide knowledge, polish, suppleness of mind, tolerance" but in the face of those same realities "the nimble "enlightened" students were utterly helpless, without insight, action, conviction of any kind"".

E.I. Watkin in the introduction to the Crisis in the West by Peter Wust.

The happiest people in Ireland according to an official survey are elderly rural people- riddle me that roc_ if being a peasant is such a horrible thing to be.

Top Bottom