• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Outrage at Kilkenny mosque meeting

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
If you mean he is charismatic and engaging you meaning people want to listen to him you are correct.
These are essential requirements for anyone looking to red pill mass numbers of people which is what Robinson has done in the last few years.
I mean the breath of people who now defer to him is amazing, eg Red Pill Phill the black guy youtuber or that middle aged White women who broadcast videos of herself confronting Muslims turning up to pray in Speakers corner a couple of weeks ago with the result that the Police have now started to reluctantly enforce the law they had previously waived which states that no Prayer groups are allowed at Speakers corner meaning those Muslims have not been allowed to congregate since.

Thats two random people from totally different strata of society who refer to Robinbson as a key influence.

I mean he's an entertainer, as in he gives people a bit of easy entertainment that won't bother them with having to think. Nothing he says threatens the status quo. He's very careful never to put the blame for this whole mess where it belongs, i.e. on the white English ruling class, but rather blames what he calls Islam.

Robinson is not charismatic enough to be the political force needed to change public opinion in England and more to the point here in Ireland about the foolishness of embracing multiculturalism and all the joys associated with this plague.

He is at best a vocal foot soldier who in the future may end up as a handy political prisoner or a dead hero to the cause.
I thought the footballers march against extremism thing, was at least a start, and i thought he was involved ?
But similar to the water protests here, it didnt go anywhere as it didnt have the press or government behind it, they ignored it till it went away.

Im not pro or against tommy robinson, hes an english response to an english problem afaic.
But again i find issue with aligning with the Israel, it is happening to the all new right in europe, Israel is smart, it is backing right wing anti immigrant response, especially as it is losing support on the left that it used to have through ignorance.
And ive no interest in funding wars for Israel or any other group of people, which is what pro Israel mean in the end one way or another.

So i can see why people would have issue with him, but the same thing can be said about 90%~ of the british politicians.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
I thought the footballers march against extremism thing, was at least a start, and i thought he was involved ?
But similar to the water protests here, it didnt go anywhere as it didnt have the press or government behind it, they ignored it till it went away.

Im not pro or against tommy robinson, hes an english response to an english problem afaic.
But again i find issue with aligning with the Israel, it is happening to the all new right in europe, Israel is smart, it is backing right wing anti immigrant response, especially as it is losing support on the left that it used to have through ignorance.
And ive no interest in funding wars for Israel or any other group of people, which is what pro Israel mean in the end one way or another.

So i can see why people would have issue with him, but the same thing can be said about 90%~ of the british politicians.

It's a perfect setup for the Zionists - flood Europe with Muslim migrants by bombing the best Muslim countries into dust and handing them over to Al Qaeda and ISIS - and then present yourself as an ally to those who are worried about this Muslim Invasion.

It's a perfect setup for the Zionists - flood Europe with Muslim migrants by bombing the best Muslim countries into dust and handing them over to Al Qaeda and ISIS - and then present yourself as an ally to those who are worried about this Muslim Invasion.
I understand the general conspiracy.

You want to make Israel indispensable and correct in the history books from the start.
It wants to be co-dependant with as many countries, generally this is done through trade/finance/technology/energy/police state training for the new imports etc...
Intel inside is another great example of this as you can potentially backdoor every countries security systems :)

Israel needs to transition as otherwise its not looking good re the propaganda.

‘Devastating’ survey shows huge loss of Israel support among Jewish college students
Young Americans Moving Away From Israel Support
Support for Israel from younger evangelicals dropping

Its just if people want to push that as their plan, they need to cut out the mason, lucifer shite and put it in words that make sense.

Last edited:

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
He is certainly though a tool of Zionist war mongers however I don't think he has the intelligence to realize that.
I've heard this so many times but I've yet to hear anyone say how. He's consistently said wars and invasions by the west into Arab Countries are disgusting. The other day he said Blair should be in the Hague for war crimes. Recently still he said the Russian spy thing and the Assad chemical attack were false flegs created by western Governments.

If he's a Zionist stooge he has a funny way of going about it.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
I'm ambiguous about Nick Griffin but he isn't an actual "Neo-Nazi" (why that would be a problem for someone who had Hitler in their avatar and waxes lyrical about the dangers of "Mud Sharks" isn't entirely apparent to me), and in fact he was part of the actual intelligent and disciplined wing of the National Front that critiqued not just Neo-Nazis but Hitler himself very heavily. There are a lot of valid criticisms that could be made against Nick Griffin (he continuing to pal around with Jim Dowson for one- which is a big issue) but at the same time he is a very bright man with an immense amount of knowledge and the ability to use it. Often he has interesting things to say which is more than can be said for Tommy.
I admire Hitler in many ways but he was still a genocidal maniac.

If you wish to defend Nick Griffin, fine. But putting him on a footing higher than Robinson is ridiculous Miss.

He's very careful never to put the blame for this whole mess where it belongs, i.e. on the white English ruling class, but rather blames what he calls Islam.
He never stops blaming the ruling class Tadgh!

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium Account
Just found there is another "event" at Speakers Corner today, Im all up for attending the odd rally but its now starting to sound like a full time job attending them all. Ive only read a tweet about todays one.

That didn't work for them either, they stood at the far side of the road while everyone had a celebratory pint and went home.
They then stood outside the pub with a flag thinking they achieved something.
I've been at those fools all day and they are absolute dildos.
You should see the state they were left in yesterday 😂😂😂

Dublin 4

Donator
Premium Account
That didn't work for them either, they stood at the far side of the road while everyone had a celebratory pint and went home.
They then stood outside the pub with a flag thinking they achieved something.
I've been at those fools all day and they are absolute dildos.
You should see the state they were left in yesterday 😂😂😂
I know they're scum & all but Life is short, I hope you are pacing yourself for the long hard Road of Canvassing & Leafleting, Fundraising etc.

They are all the things you need to do ad nauseum in order to get people Elected to make the change.

The Dirts want you to waste your time chasing them around in Electorally unproductive situations which will see your output not resulting in a person getting Elected.

Politics is all about getting Elected.

It will cost you Jobs, Girlfriends, Family Harmony, Friends...

You are on the Crest of a Wave now but the Clock is always ticking & Activists are entitled to their own Freetime away from the never ending demands of Party Membership.

the warmest response to orbans recent victory in Hungary came from isreal.

the European right does not need a David duke philosophy of jew bashing but at the same time it's spinning the wheels if it can't recognise that certain zionists are negatively influencing their cause.

the warmest response to orbans recent victory in Hungary came from isreal.

the European right does not need a David duke philosophy of jew bashing but at the same time it's spinning the wheels if it can't recognise that certain zionists are negatively influencing their cause.
Orban was originally soros's boy and then turned on him.
'A useful punching bag': why Hungary's Viktor Orbán has turned on Geo…

Orbán: election victory gives us mandate to pass 'Stop Soros' laws | …
Hungary’s prime minister, Viktor Orbán, has pledged to push through a controversial package of bills targeting civil society, described by his government as the “Stop Soros” package.
Orbán said his Fidesz party’s landslide victory in Sunday’s parliamentary elections had given the government perhaps the strongest mandate in modern Hungarian history.
“The reason we submitted this package before the elections is in order to allow the Hungarian voters to cast their vote knowing our intention on this. This has happened and we believe we are mandated by this election to pass this law.”
Among other things, the proposed laws will require NGOs that work on migration-related issues to seek registration from the interior ministry. They could be rejected on a national security basis after vetting by security agencies. Any foreign funding for migration-related activities will be subjected to a 25% tax.
European Jewish group congratulates Viktor Orban for his reelection, …
Netanyahu congratulates Orban on reelection, invites him to Israel | …

So he went from taking orders from a neo liberal leftist jew to possibly from a right wing one. Some consider him a alternative to a true alternative. Not saying either way, but i could see it as an example of Israel promoting a new european pro Israeli alignment.

Orban was originally soros's boy and then turned on him.
'A useful punching bag': why Hungary's Viktor Orbán has turned on Geo…

Orbán: election victory gives us mandate to pass 'Stop Soros' laws | …

European Jewish group congratulates Viktor Orban for his reelection, …
Netanyahu congratulates Orban on reelection, invites him to Israel | …

So he went from taking orders from a neo liberal leftist jew to possibly from a right wing one. Some consider him a alternative to a true alternative. Not saying either way, but i could see it as an example of Israel promoting a new european pro Israeli alignment.
didnt know this. interesting.

the European swing to the right will certainly continue in my eyes.

Maybe its just isreal being uber practical even if it is the strangest of bedfellows.

fair play to the Kilkenny people for resisting the mosque.
Ireland is a nation of small towns.

because of this, the effects of mass immigration will ring much deeper for the native Irish than they will anywhere else in Europe.

I hope that the agricultural communities and those living in one off houses on the outskirts of these small towns, lend their hand in helping the people within the town's and villages resist these settlements.

many of the people with wealth and influence outside of Dublin live in one off housing in the country. there has being a tendency for them to bury their heads in the sand and not be as proactive as those from within the villages in resisting the foreign invasion.

they'd be naive to adopt such an attitude. living outside of the town's might buy you time in terms of feeling the negative influences of mass immigration but it will eventually come their way.

He never stops blaming the ruling class Tadgh!
No he blames the "Establishment" which is not quite the same thing, and he never addresses the issue of Capitalism or at least the "City". Have you ever listened to Nick Griffin for any decent amount of time? Honestly I have now wasted to much of my life clashing with Southern Irish aggressive secularists who are constantly getting worked up about the least expression of Christianity (mainly Catholicism because they are clueless about Protestantism- and God prevent the dears ever discovering how a lot of the Russian Orthodox because that will give them heart attacks) and while I freely acknowledge that there are significant problems with large parts of the Sunni world both in the UK and internationally, Tommy Robinson and Ann Marie Waters in essence appear to me to be Hiberno-Irish versions of Toland and Emily Davison. Hasn't Tommy basically said outright that what annoys him about Muslims was that they don't respect him? That is basically the problem that Emily Davison and petaljam have with me- they sense (basically correctly) that I don't respect them. Nick on the other hand is just an ethno-nationalist, I can see a lot of good in ethno-nationalism as well as dangers in it.

The fact that the ROI hasn't set up a framework for registering mosques and carefully vetting both funding and the background of the clergy in todays world tells me the Ruling Elite here are either hoping for trouble or are particularly thick or else proud (pride can make intelligent people act very stupidly indeed- I'm thinking here of the arguments that either because everyone loves the Irish and the Irish are different there aren't going to be the same problems that have arisen in France and England around multiculturalism here).

The fact that the ROI hasn't set up a framework for registering mosques and carefully vetting both funding and the background of the clergy in todays world tells me the Ruling Elite here are either hoping for trouble or are particularly thick or else proud (pride can make intelligent people act very stupidly indeed- I'm thinking here of the arguments that either because everyone loves the Irish and the Irish are different there aren't going to be the same problems that have arisen in France and England around multiculturalism here).
This country is wide open for the followers of the pedophille prophet to fully entrench themselves along the lines of Sweden in less than half the time.

I believe that is the plan SOSC to get enough Muslims in to be the enemy within. Thats not to say they don't merit that title bit the Globalist of the EU that are pushing this invasion. dīvide et imperā.