Outrage at Kilkenny mosque meeting

Threads
Any public disagreement will see the protesters branded as racist of course.
Being branded a racist is over used. It's losing its effectiveness. I'm surprised they aren't calling pro life people racist for not just dying as a nation. Too many Irish in Ireland will make our cultural enrichers feel uncomfortable.

D

Deleted member 1918

Non Registered Member
Being branded a racist is over used. It's losing its effectiveness. I'm surprised they aren't calling pro life people racist for not just dying as a nation. Too many Irish in Ireland will make our cultural enrichers feel uncomfortable.
personally, i think people are going to be distracted by "ww3" for a while, then it will be another rape trial, then it will be mcgregor spontaneously combusting, then it will be back to "ww3" and by then our country will be over run. the people are being lead from "crisis" to "crisis" - its how they get away with their globalist policies like whats happening now. irish are watching "ww3" on the telly now, a mosque in kilkenny dusnt register.

Rommel

PI Member
Threads
Twenty years ago I was classed as middle of the road liberal now some would consider me extreme right wing and the funny part of it all is nothing has changed in me at all but society itself has had a self lobotomy.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Those two whores at the beginning of the piece saying they were "shocked" and "shaken" at the "racists" in the meeting are only shocked because they're so aloof from the ordinary people. Its these women and their beta male hangers on that are destroying our Nation.

Top Bottom