Outrage at Kilkenny mosque meeting

The Rothschilds wouldn't have been big enough at the time, but Cromwell's civil war was funded by Jewish financiers.

William of Orange and the Jewish Bank of England
Exactly. Cromwell undid what Longshanks had to do.

When Catholics are persecuted, the tribe or Freemasonry are involved.

The Seige of Wexford involved Rothschild Hessian mercenaries. The Irish kiss the arse of their oppressor these days because they watched too many Shpielberg films.

Una

Donator
Premium Account
Outrageous. Fucking outrageous.

People can dislike or even hate a religion if they so wish. It is like disliking or hating a vegetable or milk/no milk in your coffee or tea, it is a matter of PERSONAL TASTE and your belief system.

I cannot abide, I fucking detest Mohammadanism, it is a blight on the whole planet. I don't know which accursed religion I hate more, Mohammadanism or Multicultism.

Are these cringing fawning servile cretins going to do an indoctrination session for scientology? What the fuck happened to these hypocrit's doctrinal mantra of separation of church and state, seems it's alright if the church is a cult with violence, conquest and paedophilia as it's core doctrinal code.

Jesus wept - 'the teacher class' - another fucking miserable inept, culturally marxist corrupt, status driven and snobbery riven group of scum, poisoning our kids to be servile, non-Irish Americanised Mohammadanist-slave, globalist #BraveNewWorlders - a generation of bland identityless, stay-in-line, rat-you-out pups and brats all fucking talking, thinking and acting the same fucking way.

And how the fuck did this insidious sly Mohammadan weasel from Gambia get into Ireland? Fleeing cut-throat Gambian Christians or vicious Jehovah's Witnesses was he?

Just look at that fucking teacher practically bow, head lowered (deferential body language) and step backwards from the Mohammadan as if he is royalty. For fuck sake Ireland, get some fucking pride, letting in the scum of the earth and they bloody well are - they all heard and talked amongst themselves about soft-touch Ireland and what you can get here, they all scammed the shit out of us low self-esteem Irish to get their devious lying arses into my country and help themselves to the resources my ancestors left for me and my kind not them, but here they are knowing full well with full deliberate intent busy making their claims for what they were told Ireland was "legally" bound to give and only an artificial legality, nothing concrete, because the Irish were too fucking nice to say no to strangers. Too lacking of pride, too fucked up with low self-esteem from 8oo yrs of colonialism leaving thinking they must always play the victim, always sympathise with liars who claim victim status while getting one over on the naive innocent victim-mentality Irish with their low self-esteem that will see us willingly form an orderly queue off the cliffs of Moher while our fucking land, our fucking territory, our country gets claimed and owned by non-natives, non Western Europeans just like European Anatolia is now the booty of Asian foreign Turks.

And that is it, these dickheads heard how fucking nice we were which where they come from in their culture and language means how fucking weak and ready for a culling you are.......they heard how generous and welcoming we were to foreigners, and they knew all that when they came here, it was part of their reason for coming here, they knew we were too open, too naive, too innocent compared to the rest of the European continent, they knew we were ignorant of the real devious, dog-eat-dog, rough and tough far less compassionate ways of the lands these fuckers came from.

And like wolves licking their lips and devouring eyes, they got their scheming lying hides onto our shores in the full knowledge they were here to claim, take, grab, demand - to take and pillage and claim what is not theirs to claim but what they were told was all up for grabs and that the Irish were soft, a pushover, that in a few years they would have the run of the country over us. This is how they think, just go to Dublin to any place where they are now the majority and you see their ascendant swagger, their arrogance and full knowledge they own the place. It fucking pisses me off.

It enfuriates me to see my own people homeless, having to make choices about heating or food before going homeless, about seeing friends and family die from lack of health facilities, from seeing my own Irish people whether they are related or not (and we are related by racial blood in that sense) to see my people get passed over, stressed to fuck and exhaustion caring for mentally or physically disabled family members while those Irish with plenty and not a bother, carry on with their multicult religion to entertain and show favour toward these invasive demanding, illegal foreign ingrates who then also get to burden us by bringing over their parents and grandparents while ours get told to go to hell.

Well, any little bit, any scrap these people get, they will claim and hang onto with far more grit and hardness than the Irish, they will take and hold with brutal tenacity while pushing out battalions of their own kind to make sure they consolidate each sq inch they steal.

None of these people were fleeing anything, they go back on fucking holidays and even if they were - never before did we take in such numbers. The system used to be - refugee camps and put them in countries near their own, then they all went back after the war etc. Now anyone trips on a stone and we have to take in 1 million of them. Now it is like excuses are being made for war anywhere in the world, as the authors of such wars know, sure the stupid dumb soft West will take in our overspill while we can reap the reward of claiming the spoils of our own country here. Multiculturalism promotes fucking war for fuck sake.

Apart from Mohammadanism, I just don't talk to these foreigners anymore, I don't want to, it won't be long til we won't even have our own kind to be around and experience and see and talk to or about in our own way and delve into our own people and ways of being, so I am savouring it while it lasts, the good, the bad and the ugly, I don't associate or talk to these invaders, everywhere you go, there they are, and in increasing numbers, and I am sick of it, feel like a stranger in my own country, it is not right, it is not good for the soul. It is alienating it is psychologically damaging, psyche warfare. Even with the dross and arseholes of your own kind, at least you still know where you stand with them, you know what to expect and that in itself is part of feeling at home, you know what you are dealing with, you know your own. If I wanted to live in some arse-end of London or Birmingham, I would have gone there. I don't want London and Birmingham and fucking Malmo to come here. Their fucking diversity is the exact opposite, everywhere has to look the same.

They are making our home - not our home. They are making it a dirty airport terminal where we are shacked up on a seat with an increasing transient population from the shitholes of the world unsettlingly constantly coming and going with any fucking shitbag from the arseend of Pakistan arriving here, thinking he has more rights than the 8000 year old descendants of the original native people who built this and fought for this country, and here they are arrogantly going about claiming our home and changing the fuck out of it.

I want nothing to do with them, I have nothing to do with them as much as I can. Fuck the lot of them and fuck those fawning submissive Irish multicult lackeys like that teacher whose every movement was a fawning deferential worship of the multicult Mohammadan saint in her presence. Jesus Christ they talk about people hating a person on account of their skin colour, what the fuck does she think she is doing, treating this Mohammadan differently on two counts, skin colour and cult religion. If he was White she wouldn't been as deferential. It;s a fucking religion with these multicult zealous fanatics.

May she and her home/nation-wrecking kind be damned to the deepest darkest recesses of hell, preferably beginning in this life - the hell of a Mohammadan no-go area that she and her ilk are in the process of making. They deserve every fucking thing they get, for what they are doing to our people and the crimes being perpetrated on our people.
Wouldn't blame you....., at least i'm not on my own in the Fxxxing Anger i feel towards our Treacherous leeches in Government. They're getting them younger, our job is wake everyone up before the next generation are 'Groomed' to Submit themselves & their Irish Homeland to the entire World. ...4 minutes.
Brainwash of Ireland's Youth 'to submit' to Multiculturalism

Last edited:
Wouldn't blame you....., at least i'm not on my own in the Fxxxing Anger i feel towards our Treacherous leeches in Government. They're getting them younger, our job is wake everyone up before the next generation are 'Groomed' to Submit themselves & their Irish Homeland to the entire World. 4 mins.
Brainwash of Ireland's Youth 'to submit' to Multiculturalism

Fucking hell.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
Outrageous. Fucking outrageous. People can dislike or even hate a religion if they so wish. It is like disliking or hating a vegetable or milk/no milk in your coffee or tea, it is a matter of PERSONAL TASTE and your belief system. I cannot abide, I fucking detest Mohammadanism, it is a blight on the whole planet. I don't know which accursed religion I hate more, Mohammadanism or Multicultism. Are these cringing fawning servile cretins going to do an indoctrination session for scientology? What the fuck happened to these hypocrit's doctrinal mantra of separation of church and state, seems it's alright if the church is a cult with violence, conquest and paedophilia as it's core doctrinal code. Jesus wept - 'the teacher class' - another fucking miserable inept, culturally marxist corrupt, status driven and snobbery riven group of scum, poisoning our kids to be servile, non-Irish Americanised Mohammadanist-slave, globalist #BraveNewWorlders - a generation of bland identityless, stay-in-line, rat-you-out pups and brats all fucking talking, thinking and acting the same fucking way. And how the fuck did this insidious sly Mohammadan weasel from Gambia get into Ireland? Fleeing cut-throat Gambian Christians or vicious Jehovah's Witnesses was he? Just look at that fucking teacher practically bow, head lowered (deferential body language) and step backwards from the Mohammadan as if he is royalty. For fuck sake Ireland, get some fucking pride, letting in the scum of the earth and they bloody well are - they all heard and talked amongst themselves about soft-touch Ireland and what you can get here, they all scammed the shit out of us low self-esteem Irish to get their devious lying arses into my country and help themselves to the resources my ancestors left for me and my kind not them, but here they are knowing full well with full deliberate intent busy making their claims for what they were told Ireland was "legally" bound to give and only an artificial legality, nothing concrete, because the Irish were too fucking nice to say no to strangers. Too lacking of pride, too fucked up with low self-esteem from 8oo yrs of colonialism leaving thinking they must always play the victim, always sympathise with liars who claim victim status while getting one over on the naive innocent victim-mentality Irish with their low self-esteem that will see us willingly form an orderly queue off the cliffs of Moher while our fucking land, our fucking territory, our country gets claimed and owned by non-natives, non Western Europeans just like European Anatolia is now the booty of Asian foreign Turks. And that is it, these dickheads heard how fucking nice we were which where they come from in their culture and language means how fucking weak and ready for a culling you are.......they heard how generous and welcoming we were to foreigners, and they knew all that when they came here, it was part of their reason for coming here, they knew we were too open, too naive, too innocent compared to the rest of the European continent, they knew we were ignorant of the real devious, dog-eat-dog, rough and tough far less compassionate ways of the lands these fuckers came from. And like wolves licking their lips and devouring eyes, they got their scheming lying hides onto our shores in the full knowledge they were here to claim, take, grab, demand - to take and pillage and claim what is not theirs to claim but what they were told was all up for grabs and that the Irish were soft, a pushover, that in a few years they would have the run of the country over us. This is how they think, just go to Dublin to any place where they are now the majority and you see their ascendant swagger, their arrogance and full knowledge they own the place. It fucking pisses me off. It enfuriates me to see my own people homeless, having to make choices about heating or food before going homeless, about seeing friends and family die from lack of health facilities, from seeing my own Irish people whether they are related or not (and we are related by racial blood in that sense) to see my people get passed over, stressed to fuck and exhaustion caring for mentally or physically disabled family members while those Irish with plenty and not a bother, carry on with their multicult religion to entertain and show favour toward these invasive demanding, illegal foreign ingrates who then also get to burden us by bringing over their parents and grandparents while ours get told to go to hell. Well, any little bit, any scrap these people get, they will claim and hang onto with far more grit and hardness than the Irish, they will take and hold with brutal tenacity while pushing out battalions of their own kind to make sure they consolidate each sq inch they steal. None of these people were fleeing anything, they go back on fucking holidays and even if they were - never before did we take in such numbers. The system used to be - refugee camps and put them in countries near their own, then they all went back after the war etc. Now anyone trips on a stone and we have to take in 1 million of them. Now it is like excuses are being made for war anywhere in the world, as the authors of such wars know, sure the stupid dumb soft West will take in our overspill while we can reap the reward of claiming the spoils of our own country here. Multiculturalism promotes fucking war for fuck sake. Apart from Mohammadanism, I just don't talk to these foreigners anymore, I don't want to, it won't be long til we won't even have our own kind to be around and experience and see and talk to or about in our own way and delve into our own people and ways of being, so I am savouring it while it lasts, the good, the bad and the ugly, I don't associate or talk to these invaders, everywhere you go, there they are, and in increasing numbers, and I am sick of it, feel like a stranger in my own country, it is not right, it is not good for the soul. It is alienating it is psychologically damaging, psyche warfare. Even with the dross and arseholes of your own kind, at least you still know where you stand with them, you know what to expect and that in itself is part of feeling at home, you know what you are dealing with, you know your own. If I wanted to live in some arse-end of London or Birmingham, I would have gone there. I don't want London and Birmingham and fucking Malmo to come here. Their fucking diversity is the exact opposite, everywhere has to look the same. They are making our home - not our home. They are making it a dirty airport terminal where we are shacked up on a seat with an increasing transient population from the shitholes of the world unsettlingly constantly coming and going with any fucking shitbag from the arseend of Pakistan arriving here, thinking he has more rights than the 8000 year old descendants of the original native people who built this and fought for this country, and here they are arrogantly going about claiming our home and changing the fuck out of it. I want nothing to do with them, I have nothing to do with them as much as I can. Fuck the lot of them and fuck those fawning submissive Irish multicult lackeys like that teacher whose every movement was a fawning deferential worship of the multicult Mohammadan saint in her presence. Jesus Christ they talk about people hating a person on account of their skin colour, what the fuck does she think she is doing, treating this Mohammadan differently on two counts, skin colour and cult religion. If he was White she wouldn't been as deferential. It;s a fucking religion with these multicult zealous fanatics. May she and her home/nation-wrecking kind be damned to the deepest darkest recesses of hell, preferably beginning in this life - the hell of a Mohammadan no-go area that she and her ilk are in the process of making. They deserve every fucking thing they get, for what they are doing to our people and the crimes being perpetrated on our people.
That could have been a great post O'Malley but its too fukking long. I began to read it but when I discovered the length of it I stopped. I suspect many others did likewise. I've told you time and again you are wasting your energy doing this but you won't listen.

Last edited:
That could have been a great post O'Malley but its to fukking long. I began to read it but when I discovered the length of it I stopped. I suspect many others did likewise. I've told you time and again you are wasting your energy doing this but you won't listen.
What's all this O'Malley business, I'll put it down to some quirk of yours. Now, I don't care if it was great or shit post. It needed saying and I said it. At this stage I am not fucked if anyone reads anything anymore, same old shit being regurgitated on endless playloop while our race is fucking dying. We all know the problem, we all know what's going on, we all know what needs to be done. I'll settle for me having written it and one other having read it, she has more spirit and spine about her than most. That'll do me just fine.

In the time it took you to delete all the paragraphs you could have read half of it. But as said already, I don't give a damn if it's read or not and I told you I will not be changing.

Read a paragraph a day, it'll help you develop a greater attention span.

Jesus we're talking about the race that was the Island of Saints and Scholars, that re-educated Europe after the fall of Rome, that had druids, bards, filíocht that held the rise or ruin of chieftains and Kings, that could recite endless passages of rhyme and verse, that churned out tomes like the Book of Kells enduring hours of unceasing relentless patient stillness. The Irish had it all - the depths of Godly wisdom to the heights of explosive genius insane wild ferocity.....

......... now we're reduced to dumbed down, kill-switch attention spans without an ounce of pride, self-belief or guardianship of the rarity and most prized possession we have - our God, our souls, our blood, our soil, ourselves. Grovelling for morsels of approval from those who are nothing to us and nothing - the mongrels and rootless creatures of the devoid friviloid.......that we the once glorious surrender and scrape to deem our betters.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
You don't give a damn whether people read it or not. Well there's your problem O'Malley. There's zero point in writing stuff if nobody's gonna read it, is there? You're wasting your time and effort doing up these theses. I suggest you write a book or magazine or summat if that's your style. You'll get more action in that format Sir.

Una

Donator
Premium Account
What's all this O'Malley business, I'll put it down to some quirk of yours. Now, I don't care if it was great or shit post. It needed saying and I said it. At this stage I am not fucked if anyone reads anything anymore, same old shit being regurgitated on endless playloop while our race is fucking dying. We all know the problem, we all know what's going on, we all know what needs to be done. I'll settle for me having written it and one other having read it, she has more spirit and spine about her than most. That'll do me just fine.

In the time it took you to delete all the paragraphs you could have read half of it. But as said already, I don't give a damn if it's read or not and I told you I will not be changing.

Read a paragraph a day, it'll help you develop a greater attention span.

Jesus we're talking about the race that was the Island of Saints and Scholars, that re-educated Europe after the fall of Rome, that had druids, bards, filíocht that held the rise or ruin of chieftains and Kings, that could recite endless passages of rhyme and verse, that churned out tomes like the Book of Kells enduring hours of unceasing relentless patient stillness. The Irish had it all - the depths of Godly wisdom to the heights of explosive genius insane wild ferocity.....

......... now we're reduced to dumbed down, kill-switch attention spans without an ounce of pride, self-belief or guardianship of the rarity and most prized possession we have - our God, our souls, our blood, our soil, ourselves. Grovelling for morsels of approval from those who are nothing to us and nothing - the mongrels and rootless creatures of the devoid friviloid.......that we the once glorious surrender and scrape to deem our betters.
well sometimes u need to write things down to see for yourself, that yr not Dreaming, in black & white, instead of it rushing thru yr mind... ...but we're not dead yet, & from the Anger i read on social media, on journal.ie, twitter, people are looking for an outlet to change things, things are serious though, as the UK is in bad shape, & it could flood into Ireland over time. Not sure Brexit voters will get any controls on immigration, that would affect Ireland. It will take Irish people to push back, as they have many times before. but it has to be done NOW. The Plantation of Irish towns, this push back is happening, now the info, needs to be centralized, because we cannot trust Irish Media, that's clear...

Last edited:
What happened in the UK took fifty years to achieve and what an achievement it has been with the native English now outnumber in their own home country some might say it is a fitting and poetic end for a nation which robbed and plunder every other country they set foot in during their Empire days, but that is another issue as the truth is all that was once English is frowned upon by the PC liberal loving crowd.

What I am concerned about is the Irish Republic and how we have leaders who are happy to embrace the same fate of the English. When the political toads come looking for their votes the people need to demand answers on the issue of Ireland being forced to take in people who are neither culturally or economically suited to the land in the name of multiculturalism and the issue of D/P and the amount of times African con artist are allowed to stay in the country after their application is rejected. Personally I believe that once refused the next stop from the court should be a plane home for these people.

Top Bottom