• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Out with the old in with the new, changes coming to me and you.

Superhans

Staff member
Administrator
Donator
Out with the old in with the new, changes coming to me and you.

1589130173614.png

BSA

PI Member
With pay for most Irish wage earners stagnant for a decade, sky high living costs and the inability of the Gombeen political class curtail the arrival of thousands of economic migrants annually the potential for a big tax rake in is limited..

The usual reason the Irish Gombeen class always stayed smug in any disaster, the certainty of herding large sections of the Irish population onto boats and planes when times got tough.. is absent..

I don't think that Irish politicians of the caliber of that slug Jabba the Gut Noonan will be able to invite in foreign financiers to feast on the financial distress of Irish citizens in this particular rodeo..

I'm not getting that usual blustering confidence from the monoparty.. 'Not only will Paddy pay his bills.. He'll pay everyone's bill..'

It's a bit tricky when you can't wave everyone off at T3.. SF big gains are only a few months back..

I look forward to seeing how this is managed...

Wolf

Donator
PI Member
With pay for most Irish wage earners stagnant for a decade, sky high living costs and the inability of the Gombeen political class curtail the arrival of thousands of economic migrants annually the potential for a big tax rake in is limited..

The usual reason the Irish Gombeen class always stayed smug in any disaster, the certainty of herding large sections of the Irish population onto boats and planes when times got tough.. is absent..

I don't think that Irish politicians of the caliber of that slug Jabba the Gut Noonan will be able to invite in foreign financiers to feast on the financial distress of Irish citizens in this particular rodeo..

I'm not getting that usual blustering confidence from the monoparty.. 'Not only will Paddy pay his bills.. He'll pay everyone's bill..'

It's a bit tricky when you can't wave everyone off at T3.. SF big gains are only a few months back..

Interesting times ahead.
Hopefully brit trolls with their shinner obsessions will be sent packing back to what's left of their 'empire'.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: BSA

Irishman abroad

PI Member
Restricted

Are we any better off than we were in the 80s? I grew up in humble surroundings. There was a sense of community and parents actually raised their children.
Perhaps we were better off ignorant.

The establishment is going to have to hand some back this time, there are billions being siphoned off to the friends, families and business buddies of the few, through sweetheart deals, inflated contracts, consultancy and quangos and ngo's. No way are the people going to squeal first.

DS86DS

Gone Fishing
Donator
PI Member
Premium
Are we any better off than we were in the 80s? I grew up in humble surroundings. There was a sense of community and parents actually raised their children.
Perhaps we were better off ignorant.
The 80s were probably the last era in which people looked out for one another before the Great Leap forward of individualism during the 1990s. Now nobody knows anybody else from Adam, not even their own neighbours for the most part. The cult of individualism is without a doubt a mortal enemy to any nation seeking to preserve itself, it's culture and it's own identity over the long term.

Top Bottom