Our Immature Taoiseach

iusedmename

PI Member
Just like Gweedoo in Venezuela, Macron in France, Troudeau in Canada. The list goes on. You have to be a feminist or a Homosexual to be a local manager under the Global Oligarchy.
I believe Hans said it best:
It's about how we approach this, "Varadkar is a fool" is a personal opinion, "Varadkar is a gay" is a fact. "Varadkar is a poo stabbing shirt lifting tramp" is derogatory.

GodsDog

PI Member
I believe Hans said it best:

So if we pose our naked abuse of a public figure as a sneaky example illustrating something or other
do we also get away with it scott free like Hans did here? :p

iusedmename

PI Member
So if we pose our naked abuse of a public figure as a sneaky example illustrating something or other
do we also get away with it scott free like Hans did here? :p
Ah, in fairness, it's hard to give clear illustrative examples without using the language. I'd chalk that up to special exceptions. Hard to see what's so special about Tadgh, that he so routinely does the same with happy abandon.

Bad dog

Donator
PI Member
No. And I never said he was.
He was elected though. Which is all I actually claimed.
If you care to go back and read my post properly you can clearly see that!
Disagreeing with stuff the other poster never actually said in the first place is a bit silly!
I wasn't disagreeing with you. Was just stating something.

Bad dog

Donator
PI Member
Just noted that the only other person on that tv show Vrad was on that had a metabolic age more than his actual age was the only other queer on the show.

Ted

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
According to Eilis O'Hanlon, writing in the Sindo, Varadkar penned his 'Letter to Kylie' on Oct. 3rd - the same day there was a huge rally in Dublin about rising rents and homelessness - the day before a major summit in Brussels - the week before the Budget..

Top Bottom