Hot Oswald Mosley Documentary - Europeans

Aesthetician

PI Member
What did Mosley think of Lewis' & the Bloomsbury group's art? He seemed to use that "style" (if you can even pin-point British Modernism) on the covers of his non-fiction & he published some of Pound's non-fiction, if I remember correctly.

Aesthetician

PI Member
They were afraid of his powers in the US and had him put in a mental home as he had a grasp of economics and banking which was not allowed -when you combine this knowledge with his skills in writing he was lucky he did not get killed --the judge who sentenced him was 14 years later the same judge who freed him-he was freed mainly by the work of Eustace Mullins hemingway was not loyal .
his understanding of banking has created ripples which are washing these shores today -- as I type on this screen Ezra Pound is at my side -he knew who was enslaving us and how .
he had a remarkable and sad life adored by numerous women who sometimes had to share him in public he was a fathers nightmare for a besotted daughter ----literature ruled his world and the cost to human relationships was never counted .
they tried to pin anti-Semitism on him but failed due to his profound and real concern with usury - which of course is par for the course for anybody who s only concern is to end the parasitism . slan bugs
Georgist economics is not outlawed. They locked him up because of his radio broadcasts, obviously. Honestly, your views seem to be either Wikipedia-gleaned or taken from a short biography. There is not much of substance within this post.

bugs

PI Member
Georgist economics is not outlawed. They locked him up because of his radio broadcasts, obviously. Honestly, your views seem to be either Wikipedia-gleaned or taken from a short biography. There is not much of substance within this post.
you do not have a clue who ever you are --I had to look up georgist economics as I never heard of it before and I am sure I never mentioned it in my life --my views are not gleaned from wiki and I had to look up wiki to see what did they say about ezra pound as I generally like many people are disgusted by the pro Israeli slant of wiki and would generally make sure never to quote from that source to give them legitimacy .
your comment there is not much of substance within this post is cracked as there is a lot of factual comment much of which I read in Eustace mullins book and his interviews however I am going to take what you said as a compliment as it is typical of a pro zionist to state any info which is anti Zionist in their opinion must be rubbished .
listen REALLY LISTEN AND WATCH my favourite video EZRA POUND USURA 1936 HARVARD .
It should be able to cure even you and your georgist economics . slan bugs