Hot Oswald Mosley Documentary - Europeans

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
A documentary based around the work, speeches, and life events of Sir Oswald Mosley, a 20th century British politician, European visionary, and compassionate humanist.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwZCinIrM0s

The above video is censored in Britain, but this upload can still be seen,

Last edited:

colm from clonmel

PI Member
I have just watched this, was quite incredible. What an amazing man.

This video has only just been released, watch it before it's classified as "hate speech"

colm from clonmel

PI Member
This is an interesting interview with Mosley - who was a Labour Party Minister for Employment - with Arch-Libtard David Frost and an audience packed with fanatical Jews. Needless to say, he more than holds his own against the onslaught.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd7LcaXZzUs
Mosley is a genius. Britain, indeed the whole world missed a trick with him not being Prime Minister, the world would of been a different place now. We will never see the likes of him again.

This interview has him critical of the black and tans, made me respect him even more. He bats away the dullard accusation of "anti-Semitism" like squatting a fly.

Such simplistic nonsense is bread and butter for one of the 20th centuries most agile minds.

OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Mosley is a genius. Britain, indeed the whole world missed a trick with him not being Prime Minister, the world would of been a different place now. We will never see the likes of him again.

This interview has him critical of the black and tans, made me respect him even more. He bats away the dullard accusation of "anti-Semitism" like squatting a fly.

Such simplistic nonsense is bread and butter for one of the 20th centuries most agile minds.

It's clear that Mosley always put the working class first.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member

When he was a Liberal MP he spoke out strongly against the Black and Tans and it was one of the reasons for him leaving them to join the Labour Party. The British Union of Fascists supported a United Ireland and was extremely of Ulster Unionism. He was sympathetic to Irish Republicanism for most of his political career. He certainly had a powerful personality and an incredibly intelligent and agile mind but I think that at the end of the day his arrogance got the better of him which prevented him from playing the role in British politics that in justice should have been his.

OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
When he was a Liberal MP he spoke out strongly against the Black and Tans and it was one of the reasons for him leaving them to join the Labour Party. The British Union of Fascists supported a United Ireland and was extremely of Ulster Unionism. He was sympathetic to Irish Republicanism for most of his political career. He certainly had a powerful personality and an incredibly intelligent and agile mind but I think that at the end of the day his arrogance got the better of him which prevented him from playing the role in British politics that in justice should have been his.

Certainly, if he had kept his head down and just said what the newspapers wanted to hear, he might well have become Prime Minister, he certainly had the talent for it. But, I doubt if he could have made any real changes as PM. The British system is so owned by Jewish finance that nothing within that system can change anything - except to make it even worse.

Καπανεύς

PI Member
i had the creeping feeling you were but your admittance that you support SocDem in NI as well as this admittance that you think any change can be done through parliament is laughable

Dublin 4

DEPORTED