• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Orlared Orlared Youtube channel

• Thread starter Deleted member 917
  • Start date
  • Replies 11
  • Views 4K

Storybud2

PI Member
A great youtubber, I have a feeling this guy posts on here.

They didn't do Multicultural Day in Tyrellstown ? (No Irish, of course) or luvvee darlings Dalkey (100% knob Irish)

betcha the RTE newsreaders were confused ? what is multiculture ?? they don't know what it is, around their neck of the woods,,,

2pacs

Donator
PI Member
Premium

Irishman abroad

PI Member
I thought there was a generic youtube channel thread?

What happened to that?

Irish nationalist Live streams today.

I enjoy these chats, but they become like an echo chamber with nobody challenging anything.
For example, Gearoid says his idol (Singapore PM) says he hangs people for drug dealing. The two lads agree.
What about substances like lsd, mushrooms, even mdma..should people hang for recreational use? 3 lads in the podcast, and not one retorted with that.

BrightFuture

PI Member
I enjoy these chats, but they become like an echo chamber with nobody challenging anything.
For example, Gearoid says his idol (Singapore PM) says he hangs people for drug dealing. The two lads agree.
What about substances like lsd, mushrooms, even mdma..should people hang for recreational use? 3 lads in the podcast, and not one retorted with that.
Dealers of heroin should hang.

We are not talking about the other drugs.

Irishman abroad

PI Member
Dealers of heroin should hang.

We are not talking about the other drugs.
Gearoid said drugs, not heroin.

The chap at the end said "find a good woman, etc etc" without questioning how difficult it actually is for lads who dont have brad Pitt's wealth or looks.

Read a book called "the rational male" for some wider perspective.
Just a little deeper discussion would be cool, rather that platitudes. Your average listener like myself, would appreciate it.
Just some constructive feedback.

Top Bottom