Only 12 Leinster House TDs voted against the Torture and Mass Murder of Native Irish Children

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
A shocking outcome. 102 of the Leinister House Traitors voted for the extermination of Native Irish children, while 30 abstained (mostly Fianna Fáil cute hoors like Jack Chambers). Not one Blue Shirt voted against treason. Only these 12 had the courage to stand up against the infanticide mob.

Threads
The best thing you can do when considering a candidate is ask yourself. Is he/she actually working class? Has he/she gone through the uni system? Depending how those 2 simple questions are answered you can be 90% sure that the candidate will fuck over the natives at every opportunity.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
The best thing you can do when considering a candidate is ask yourself. Is he/she actually working class? Has he/she gone through the uni system? Depending how those 2 simple questions are answered you can be 90% sure that the candidate will fuck over the natives at every opportunity.

Ireland will never be a decent land until Leinster House is burned to the ground and every stone from the building crushed into dust. It is a den of filth, vileness and degeneracy.

Catalpa

PI Member
Threads
A shocking outcome. 102 of the Leinister House Traitors voted for the extermination of Native Irish children, while 30 abstained (mostly Fianna Fáil cute hoors like Jack Chambers). Not one Blue Shirt voted against treason. Only these 12 had the courage to stand up against the infanticide mob.

I think Jack Chambers voted for it!

radioledger

Donator
Premium Account
Political Irish
Threads

Watch them lose their seats at the next election now.

D

Deleted member 2544

Non Registered Member
At the next general election I will be placing a sign on my front door with the words: "Babykillers not welcome". If I pass any of the vermin politicians and their campaigners on the street I will politely explain to them that I consider them evil and beyond reproach.

Top Bottom