One british soldier to be charged over Bloody Sunday

Talk Back

PI Member
What an evil slur on our proud Republic of Ireland...... :rolleyes:
It's obvious that you don't know your arse from your elbow when it comes to Ireland - I was referring to the artificial veto on democracy in Ireland that Unionists are given by the parasite that is England.

Unionist minoritarianism is the antithesis of democracy in Ireland.

Last edited:
Cop yourself on - there wouldn't even be an IRA but for the fact our country is occupied by a foreign country against the democratic will of the people of Ireland.
Let's face it, these netheads are so out of it, they are rambling about Illuminati and MakUltra programmes without having one clue about their own country :)

bugs

PI Member
I don't think there's ever been a time I expected justice from the Brit establishment. That's just not what you are going to get from them. The Brits make an embroidered play on their commitment to the rule of law but you see little of it on these issues were power and regime prestige are at stake.
you are correct
bloody sunday was a military disaster --and then a public relation disaster and then lord widgerys judicial/disaster.
to end the misery of the establishment Cameron had to grasp it and explain and apoligise however the paras are a tool in a tool box and will never be thrown away .
the true status of the murdered and the paras was stated by the English government today when they said they are going to rush through laws to protect YES YOU HAVE GUESSED THE PARAS .
not the people of derry who do not help them acquire assets they would not acquire without armed thugs .
the only reason the bloody sunday incident got some form of resolution is the huge combined effort of the relatives / john hume /eamonn mc cann and irish gov and us gov and all others .
had they not a voice it would be just an imperial fart in the wind .
you have to contrast the relatives of the Dublin and Monaghan bombings --who have no backing -their lives are just as important but for some unknown reason are worthless . slan bugs

you are correct
bloody sunday was a military disaster --and then a public relation disaster and then lord widgerys judicial/disaster.
to end the misery of the establishment Cameron had to grasp it and explain and apoligise however the paras are a tool in a tool box and will never be thrown away .
the true status of the murdered and the paras was stated by the English government today when they said they are going to rush through laws to protect YES YOU HAVE GUESSED THE PARAS .
not the people of derry who do not help them acquire assets they would not acquire without armed thugs .
the only reason the bloody sunday incident got some form of resolution is the huge combined effort of the relatives / john hume /eamonn mc cann and irish gov and us gov and all others .
had they not a voice it would be just an imperial fart in the wind .
you have to contrast the relatives of the Dublin and Monaghan bombings --who have no backing -their lives are just as important but for some unknown reason are worthless . slan bugs
Let me tell you something quick and sweet. The Paras are an elite military regiment, they are trained to go in hard and fast and knock any fucker out that breathes, they are not peace keepers Once you know that, your head will be spared all the rest of the nonsense.

The Equaliser

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
When the British Army wins a battle the posh kunts at the top get all the plaudits, all the medals, the grateful thanks of the nation and a seat in the House of Lords where they can piss it up at the taxpayers expense.

When it all goes tits up they look for some poor kunt at the bottom of the food chain to stitch up like a kipper. No wonder the Army are desperately trying to recruit poofs and peacefuls. Who, in their right minds would want to fight for the bunch of traitorous kunts who rule us these days?
Fuck that for a game of soldiers.

Ok, I’ll get me blackface camouflage and me 24 hour ration pack.

bugs

PI Member
Let me tell you something quick and sweet. The Paras are an elite military regiment, they are trained to go in hard and fast and knock any fucker out that breathes, they are not peace keepers Once you know that, your head will be spared all the rest of the nonsense.
thank you for your marvellous report--I could not have written this -I could not have imagined your choice of language as it is so far out it could not be used to mock the british as a person who believes what you have just written does not normally exist in an irish persons world --it is so cracked it would appear as an foreign academic mocking of the british view rather than a genuine irish soundly based mocking/parody of the british.
your post is so far out it is an unfair parody/mocking of britian and the british whom I have lived and worked amongst .
let me tell you something slow and bitter --your elite paras have christened themselves as a moronic trigger happy schitzo group unattched to reality and unable to read their own rules of engagement issued to each and read to them by the officer of this and any UK military at the commencement of a patrol on a DAILY YES DAILY basis--each patrol every UK regiment .
they through their own gross stupidity have visited death on innocent families cost the british state over a 100 million stg and counting and made the british look like military morons around the world --the word elite is a useful warning signal today .
it alerts you to the existence of a total looper and you receive confirmation when you read how the innocent children and grandparents died from this source who states THEY ARE FUCKERS WHO BREATHE.
and that humble fact qualifies them for execution by these military morons .
your prime minister and his government stated they were totally innocent ordinary people after spending 100 million to find that out --there are clearly more morons about than the paras and you are in good company sweetie . slan bugs

thank you for your marvellous report--I could not have written this -I could not have imagined your choice of language as it is so far out it could not be used to mock the british as a person who believes what you have just written does not normally exist in an irish persons world --it is so cracked it would appear as an foreign academic mocking of the british view rather than a genuine irish soundly based mocking/parody of the british.
your post is so far out it is an unfair parody/mocking of britian and the british whom I have lived and worked amongst .
let me tell you something slow and bitter --your elite paras have christened themselves as a moronic trigger happy schitzo group unattched to reality and unable to read their own rules of engagement issued to each and read to them by the officer of this and any UK military at the commencement of a patrol on a DAILY YES DAILY basis--each patrol every UK regiment .
they through their own gross stupidity have visited death on innocent families cost the british state over a 100 million stg and counting and made the british look like military morons around the world --the word elite is a useful warning signal today .
it alerts you to the existence of a total looper and you receive confirmation when you read how the innocent children and grandparents died from this source who states THEY ARE FUCKERS WHO BREATHE.
and that humble fact qualifies them for execution by these military morons .
your prime minister and his government stated they were totally innocent ordinary people after spending 100 million to find that out --there are clearly more morons about than the paras and you are in good company sweetie . slan bugs
My Prime Minister, Jesus, Leo? He wouldn't make it through basic training for the infantry.

Top Bottom