Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

O'Loughlin Luas attackers convicted, named and shamed in Irish times.

Catalpa

PI Member
The mod team has been directed to remove any suggestions that Judge Nolan is behaving inappropriately in his sentencing, as this could cause legal difficulties for the owners of this site.
Surely it is Legal to criticize the sentencing given by Judges for serious crimes?

Maybe legal difficulties could arise if ulterior motives were ascribed to a Judge in how he arrived at a particular decision

- which would cast aspersions on his integrity.

Some of Judge Nolan's sentencing is perplexing and disturbing IMO

- I can't see how it would cause legal difficulties to say so....

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium
PI Member
25/30 armed morons that couldn't beat up 5 or 6 blokes they ambushed.
Jesus I'd have loved being there to rip their eyeballs out.
They were complaining about some broken fingers after their attempt at violence.
Pathetic soyboys.

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
Not at all. Jim is a confused humanitarian. Ireland is full of them. We even had those people voting for infanticide - because in their confusion they actually believe that killing children is "compassion." I blame the Catholic Church for this in the first place, as most of this confusion comes from within Catholicism itself. And let's not forget that the vast majority of those who voted for infanticide went to Catholic schools. Indeed 37% of regular Mass goers said they intended to vote for child murder. The Church itself is importing as many African priests as they can get hold of into Ireland.
I put it to you like most open border nuts, they claim humanitarianism to hide the fact they are complete assholes in their personal lives.
Great artist but complete traitor and shitstain to Ireland, and I think that is the nature of the man, a slimeball, a sly weaselly shitstain. Seen it too many times from his like.

Top Bottom