O'Loughlin Luas attackers convicted, named and shamed in Irish times.

FollyIrish

PI Member
Sure, but sadly, cognitive dissonance is far from limited to trendy lefty artists. On this forum we have so called Nationalists supporting a Globalist coup against economic Nationalism in Bolivia.
Wonder if he's read his hero and world famous bullet sponge Ernsto Che's motorcycle diaries and the racist stuff he said in it

Storybud2

PI Member
Why does every incident come back to just move the third world next door to the fooktard media like Fitzpatrick and that will be the last anyone hears out of his gob,, just giving him what he wants,, it is a beautiful sentiment and the correct course of action,,,

I would personally love to visit people like Pat Kenny/Turbidy Vlad ,Flanagan etc when they learn that a Somalian young mens reception centre is moving next door to them ,,, young muslims, no vetting, no idea of their past etc,, You want it ,, You got it,,,

Never will happen but THEY want it to happen to you !!!,,,, the enemy within is always the lowest ,,,

IrishJohn

PI Member
Any money these scumbags pay out should be to the Identity Ireland members they attacked.

It sounds like the Judge is on the side of these scumbags.

Judge Nolan sentenced all of the accused to two years imprisonment, but suspended the sentence in its entirety on strict conditions. He also ordered that six of the men collect €2,500 within 18 months and that Byrne collect €1,500 within the same period which will be transferred to a charity.

@graceland.com

Donator
PI Member
I can assure you that I as a Celtic fan brought up in the gorbals in Glasgow in an Irish family in the sixties and with an extensive group of friends from the same era he and I have nothing whatsoever in common. Maybe he does t understand but when we were discriminated in Glasgow by people of an Orange order persuasion they were being manipulated by the globalist of the former British empire just like the same globalist are manipulating him now, was just talking to 2 ardent Celtic fans the other night on the phone who are seeing through this anti fa nonsense.

Last edited:
Top Bottom