• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Video Ollie's Cultural Caviar

OP
Oliver Plunkett

Oliver Plunkett

PI Member
I have recently purchased a couple of lectures from The Great Courses site. The first is on the history of the Celtic world, the 2nd on Augustine's work - The City of God. So far both are excellent. The number of lectures compared to cost at current sale price is very generous I feel. Also, this form of visual info-tainment makes for a cultural breath of fresh air from the degeneracy and intellectual blandness of regular piped TV.

Do yourselves a favour and start to fill the aul brain-pan with higher quality information while learning about are cultural, spiritual and historic heritage

#DitchTheDevilsTabernacle

The Field Marshal

PI Member
its a shame Mowl was allowed to scutter up this thread with his trolling. Maybe someone could tidy things up a bit?
What comes around goes around.
You trolled my thread about the new church of bergolio so you really dont have a leg to stand on.

OP
Oliver Plunkett

Oliver Plunkett

PI Member
Inspiring discussion here for those of us who think the boat has sailed in terms of using our skills to glorify The Creator and promote truth and beauty in our modern culture

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Inspiring discussion here for those of us who think the boat has sailed in terms of using our skills to glorify The Creator and promote truth and beauty in our modern culture

You also claim the boat sailed in terms of any valid papacy in 1958 with the death of Pius 12. and the victory of the modernists.

In this modern culture that you now inhabit and whose technology you have no problem using I am wondering what religion you belong to?

The use of saint Olivers icon means you still regard yourself as some form of catholic and presumably a catholic without any pope for the last 60 odd years.
Is this correct?

Top Bottom