Off Topic posts

• Thread starter Deleted member 1918
  • Start date

Anderson

Take the red pill
PI Member
Premium
It's not slander when she actually said it herself, do you agree with her justification, it would appear you do.
You are reading in out of context, you need to cop on.

And know, I dont agree with throwing gay people off buildings.

Setantawatchl

I love Jam
PI Member
You are reading in out of context, you need to cop on.

And know, I dont agree with throwing gay people off buildings.
My reply to you was deleted
I acknowledged you don't agree with that but you have to see her justification and it's not good!

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
My reply to you was deleted
I acknowledged you don't agree with that but you have to see her justification and it's not good!
I told you to read carefully what I wrote. The Shin Bet are always looking for ways to blackmail Palestinians into working for them. This means that the Palestinians have to be brutal in ways that they wouldn't otherwise be. Put the blame for these killings where it belongs- Zionism.

D

Deleted member 128

Non Registered Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Why? This is a thread about p.ie. What have her comments got to do with it? You're joining a few others in ganging up and targeting one individual. Grow up.
That is par for the course with the likes of the trolls, Olli ,Santa , Carlos and their cheerleaders.

Far too much time is being given to those clowns here. They will just go back to P,ie and bad mouth this forum that has given them a platform and far more free speech than they allow any of us who disagree with them on P.ie.

Everything has been explained to them about how Pol Irish works. If they don't like it ,instead of cluttering up the place with their bullying and downright nonsense, they should be ignored and left to their own devices. Let them blather on ad infinitum and see a drop in their hasbara income lol

Rasherhash

PI Member
Top Bottom