Off topic posts from - Soros Fein visit a Muslim centre

• Thread starter Deleted member 2524
  • Start date

Superhans

Administrator
Donator
My own town was destroyed and we came to here as part of a Unicef resettlement programe. Our first destination would have been France as we have extended family there, but the the French Administration was too tough. The Irish system can get get you accepted fast, but when you arrive here it is very delayed.

I'm sorry if my tone is some impatient, I get emotionaly defending my faith.
If the west is so awful (because of Christianity) though why would Muslims come here and not try to resettle in a Muslim country?

Where would you like to see Christianity in years to come, replaced by Islam, Still ahead of Islam throughout Europe or equal?

D

Deleted member 2524

Non Registered Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If the west is so awful (because of Christianity) though why would Muslims come here and not try to resettle in a Muslim country?

Where would you like to see Christianity in years to come, replaced by Islam, Still ahead of Islam throughout Europe or equal?
Christianity in this country was responsible for nearly 800 years of violence. Is that not true?

No Muslim country was in a position to accept refugees.

I would like people to of course come to the true faith. It is happening already

Anderson

Take the red pill
PI Member
Premium
Christianity in this country was responsible for nearly 800 years of violence. Is that not true?

I would like people to of course come to the true faith. It is happening already
Islam's history is equally filled with violence, more recently!

Why would no other Muslim country accept their own kin by opening their doors? Not a very Islamic thing to do to a brother or sister.

mulligan

PI Member

Are you a Sunni from Syria? They were killing Christians and it was Assad defending them? I think I remember you from politics.ie

D

Deleted member 2524

Non Registered Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This sock played the same game on p.ie- until the true nature of the poster was discovered. That was the end of the show over there.
The end is nigh here as well now....
and what is the true nature then?

Top Bottom