Off Topic Posts from - Grand Torino- The Fight for Ireland's Freedom with Ben Scallan

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium
I feel sorry for you...

Dan72

I love Jam
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I feel sorry for you...
A guy with over 50,000 posts and thousands of threads started, expressing sorry on an online forum.

Seriously though, I can have a word with them in Fine Gael and try get you on a back to work scheme. Maybe internet related? That seems your specialty šŸ˜

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
A guy with over 50,000 posts and thousands of threads started, expressing sorry on an online forum.

Seriously though, I can have a word with them in Fine Gael and try get you on a back to work scheme. Maybe internet related? That seems your specialty šŸ˜
Dan, you are clearly dragging your private vendetta with D4 from p.ie Our Admins have ruled that such behaviour is not welcome here.
D4 has 21,301 post on Politicalirish.com We are not interested in your views on his posts on p.ie

Dan72

I love Jam
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dan, you are clearly dragging your private vendetta with D4 from p.ie Our Admins have ruled that such behaviour is not welcome here.
D4 has 21,301 post on Politicalirish.com We are not interested in your views on his posts on p.ie
I'm afraid you are wrong.

Anytime I come on here, chances are his threads will be on view as he is a prolific poster, and when I see him post stuff on here I am entitled to ask him to back it up.

As for p.ie, D4 spoke about and linked a p.ie thread on here I saw when I first joined.

That's when I learned this stalker accusation is an old phenomenon, an old tactic shall I say, thats why it's water off a ducks back with me.

D4 brought my attention to a thread where a large group of people used to challenge him, and he would deflect by calling them all stalkers. Kind of like a bully.

But seriously that behaviour won't work with me. I will continue to challenge him.

Top Bottom