Off Topic Posts from - Grand Torino- The Fight for Ireland's Freedom with Ben Scallan

Dan72

BANNED
The Poor Chap is more interested in me & how I form my Judgements than he is in Ben or GT, sad case, pity really...
I only asked you to back up your bold claim after all you did start the thread.
Just give a couple of examples why you think the establishment would be worried?

Oh and
I gave an opinion in post six as in below. I also said in post 5 the interview was okay.
Ben Scallan does the typical Irexit for Freedom/Tabloid British media stunt and jumps down Leo's throat for raising concern for the border.

Well Ben, leave politics out and listen to the former chief constable of the PSNI and current one on remarks about potential violence and paramilitary activity, before throwing blame around.

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium
I think he honestly finds you mysterious.
Well you even warned him to stop stalking me & attacking me on the Wee Small Hours Thread which is an apolitical, benevolent Thread...

Dan72

BANNED
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well you even warned him to stop stalking me & attacking me on the Wee Small Hours Thread which is an apolitical, benevolent Thread...
Your first post in the last few minutes was to comment on my Theresa thread so your point is null and void. Sorry.

Dan72

BANNED
Another Post about me, dear, dear, dear...
You created a thread, made a bold claim.

Can you not give an example to outline your claim.
It's not about you but your OP

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium
Dear, dear, dear, poor chap.

On Topic please.

I love the way Ben lays into Leo :D

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium
Dear, dear dear, Poor Dan, pretending he can't correlate between the words in the OP & the Vid.

Everybody's laughin at ye but I genuinely feel for you.

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium
Another post about me despite being warned to stop stalking, pretending that he can't correlate the OP & Vid, expecting me to give the Vid's content away so no-one then wants to watch it.

I really feel sorry for such desperation.

Dan72

BANNED
Another post about me despite being warned to stop stalking, pretending that he can't correlate the OP & Vid, expecting me to give the Vid's content away so no-one then wants to watch it.

I really feel sorry for such desperation.
D4, you started this thread.
You made a claim.

I just requested in a polite and civil manner for you as the OP to expand on such claim as this is a discussion site.

You refuse to do so and deflect making nonscencial charges against me.
I told you before D4, I will always challenge you.

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium
Poor obsessed Dan, everybody's laughin picoms6

Top Bottom