Off Topic Posts from- Entering the Arena of the Multicult Media - How to Destroy #EnemyMulticultMedia Fakenews Scum

Bill The Boer

PI Member
When and how are you going to enter "the arena of the media" out of interest? Is there going to be a documentary on the institution that's currently taking care of you?

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
If you deliver bad commentary then I'm bound to report that. And that's all I've done. It's called "ugly truths" which is another species of truth we need to delineate here. Indeed, it's the most important species of truth. Instead of calling me a "hypocrite!" (unless you can point out actual instances of hypocrisy) I think your time would be better spent reflecting on my words. Or not. Up to you, fella.

I never said you can be entirely ignorant of your brief. You'd think with grown-ups we wouldn't have to state this. But I guess you sometimes have to hand hold people on the simplest things. But a strong charismatic, assertive approach can compensate in gaps in knowledge far more than political correctness about the wisdom of the public would allow.
You were asked where did I state the things you accused?
You were unable to answer and just made up more stuff.

Then you erupted in tantrums, insults and trolling ensued.

We all know why now.
Ego and green-eyed monster - go make a thread if you're take is looking for pats on the head.
Adults are here to help and advise Nationalist cause.

You completely made up stuff that was said about "facts"
When it was explained to you, you ignored that and repeated trolling
When you lost the argument - you had to resort to insult
"You really have no understanding how people think or operate do you, lol.
You seem to think they are Vulcans from Star Trek
This kind of autistic view
I don't know why you are intruding"

Then you resorted to lies saying this - when you were only person to engage in insult and lies - projection much?
"For some reason this confuses, confounds and enrages you. "

Accusing someone else of the above - whilst being the only person to do exact same = hypocrisy.
You've done nothing but lie. Someone spouting on about "High-Truths" - constantly lying - why am I not surprised?

Last edited:

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
You were asked where did I state the things you accused?
You were unable. Tantrums, insults and trolling ensued.
We all know why.
Ego and green-eyed monster - go make a thread if you're take is looking for pats on the head.
Adults are here to help and advise Nationalist cause.

You completely made up stuff that was said about "facts"
When it was explained to you, you ignored that and repeated trolling

Then you resorted to outright lies saying this - when you were only person to erupt in insult and lies - projection much?
"For some reason this confuses, confounds and enrages you. "

Accusing someone else of the above - while being the only person to display such = hypocrisy.
There's no hypocrisy in calling out faulty commentary as faulty. That called being consistent.

Being consistent. :thumbsup:

Our exchanges are available publicly for all to see and I for do not share your appetite for repeating myself again, again and again.

So I stand by my posts in their entirety. If you want to parp your vuvuzela and declare you've 'won' at that, lol, fine by me.

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
There's no hypocrisy in calling out faulty commentary as faulty. That called being consistent.

Being consistent. :thumbsup:

Our exchanges are available publicly for all to see and I for do not share your appetite for repeating myself again, again and again.

So I stand by my posts in their entirety. If you want to parp your vuvuzela and declare you've 'won' at that, lol, fine by me.
Just blatantly lying now.
Listen pal, I get it, you are another lad who has this "I'm-special"....."I'm-the-only-intellectual-in-the-village" thing going on upstairs.
There is only one reason a person acts like a far-lefty - distorting, twisting, lying, trolling and that is....
......Stow the ego and jealousy - go do something constructive and make a thread

Re: Hypocrisy
Potato Mystic

Then you said this
"For some reason this confuses, confounds and enrages you. "Potato Mystic

I did not insult you at all - only you erupted in rage. You were also corrected on your false assertions about my thread.
You ignored all that.
Accusing someone else of the above - whilst being the only person to do exact same = hypocrisy.
You've done nothing but lie. Someone spouting on about "High-Truths" - constantly lying - why am I not surprised?

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
I'm not claiming to be uniquely intellectual anything. I just say what I see. I can only report what you yourself are showing me and that's an honest appraisal of your own output on this thread. I've not seen any corrections responsive to anything I've said.

If you want to spend the repeating that in some some of manic feedback loop, then I'll leave you to your own devices.

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
I'm not claiming to be uniquely intellectual anything. I just say what I see. I can only report what you yourself are showing me and that's an honest appraisal of your own output on this thread. I've not seen any corrections responsive to anything I've said.

If you want to spend the repeating that in some some of manic feedback loop, then I'll leave you to your own devices.
Except you are not saying what you see.

All you have done is behave exactly like a troll -
ignoring answers,
lying,
making up stuff,
false accusations,
insults,
repeating what you say,
then accusing the other person of all the exact stuff you just did - just nutty stuff.

For example:
Show where I said that people must have "breakdown charts & rotas of numbers."

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
I didn't say that you said that precisely. :rolleyes:

I was reinforcing the point that I wanted to make that a total confidence and mastery in manner make a better impression than attention to detail in the battlefield of media debate. I'm not now going to make dozens of posts recapitulating that basic point which should now be understood by all.

It's like pulling teeth you. I mean, lad, it is your own damn thread you're ruining here. :rolleyes:

Atlantean Irish

PI Member

I was reinforcing the point that I wanted to make that a total confidence and mastery in manner make a better impression than attention to detail in the battlefield of media debate. I'm not now going to make dozens of posts recapitulating that basic point which should now be understood by all.

It's like pulling teeth you. I mean, lad, it is your own damn thread you're ruining here. :rolleyes:
Knew you'd pull that one.
When exposed - you can always claim you meant it.
The old "I meant to trip there, all part of my act"

Too late for that tho, to come on making false accusations,
then resort to insult when your argument was demolished
clearly you were affected by ego and green eyed monster - demons in your head are not my problem pal

Atlantean Irish

PI Member

None of this was ever in or what the thread is about - it was cleared up for you ages ago.
Never made comparison of 'mastery in manner vs attention to detail'
That's all in your head, all your invention and what you are insisting the thread is about = trolling.

You have invented something about the thread that is not there - the only explanation left is because you are being egotistical about it.
Really indicative of where nationalism is and disgraceful stuff.
But I believe some Nationalists elsewhere once said it was their experience that it was other fake-nationalists who were the worst thing about Nationalism.
Ego and jealousy. Crazy stuff when the Irish are in the fight of their lives.

Top Bottom