Off My game thanks to the Flu

Anderson

Take the red pill
Donator
Premium Account
Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know why I've been absent for the past few days.

Struggling with this Australian flu, Hit me hard on New Year's day, felt I was getting better but the bugger has come back with a second dose.

Its really bad stuff,

fatigue,
Tiredness,
loss of appetite,
Bed ridden,
chest infection.

And more.

Haven't had the flu for years and now being hit hard with hit.

Im still here and hope to be back to normal soon!

Dublin 4

Donator
Premium Account
TG told me he "couldn't lift head of pillow".

TG is a mad Bastard not to be fucked with by anyone.

You're fucked for a couple of days Muttherfukker but if you need anything- PM me.

D

Deleted member 1918

Non Registered Member
Hi all,

Just wanted to let you know why I've been absent for the past few days.

Struggling with this Australian flu, Hit me hard on New Year's day, felt I was getting better but the bugger has come back with a second dose.

Its really bad stuff,

fatigue,
Tiredness,
loss of appetite,
Bed ridden,
chest infection.

And more.

Haven't had the flu for years and now being hit hard with hit.

Im still here and hope to be back to normal soon!
been taking echinacea and ester vit c as prevention for years. used to get lots of colds flus years ago. echinacea is mighty stuff, but u have to take it the moment u feel urself getting something. i take half bottle every autumn over a few wks and keep half for when i feel a bit low. obviously been taking it these last few weeks since all the cases. anyway, wishing u get ur health back asap.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
Had it over the xmas meself. 'Twas a whore of a dose.

Just stay in the leaba Anderson. If you have a drop of poitin in the house rub a drop into your chest.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
Had it over the xmas meself. 'Twas a whore of a dose.

Just stay in the leaba Anderson. If you have a drop of poitin in the house rub a drop into your chest.
Same with me, had two weeks holidays taken off work over Christmas where I was going to get all kinds of jobs done around all the house and I ended up with this bug spending the two weeks out of action with no energy to do anything.

Well if you think that's bad I have been off the forums for nearly a month now. Came across a series called the punisher on Netflix. So good it's a reflection if me and how I live my life finding and punishing lairs and people with the wrong opion on the internet .

So good that I watched it with sub titles so as not to miss any of what was being said. Took me 4 to 5 hours per episode but towards the end after all the reading practice I was able to get through an episode in almost 3 hours. If you have the time watch it.

Belgrade

Staff member
Donator
Political Irish
Have a dose of it too, not as bad as most but still pretty awful.

Seems it will get worse next week with the return of colleges and Universities.

Dublin 4

Donator
Premium Account
Watch yerself BG - you could have that strain that starts of not that bad & then hits you like a Truck the next week!

My Friend got inoculated by the Doctor even after getting the Worst Flu & the Inoculation helped.

My Old Cure is Hot, hot, Chillies /Curry.

Lemsip & Honey.

Sweat out the badness in Bed- wear Pyjamas or Underwear due to the Sweat.

Loads of Orange Lucozade- hot if you are sweating it out but if you get that Bad Dose- you're f*cked!

Watch yerself BG - you could have that strain that starts of not that bad & then hits you like a Truck the next week!

My Friend got inoculated by the Doctor even after getting the Worst Flu & the Inoculation helped.

My Old Cure is Hot, hot, Chillies /Curry.

Lemsip & Honey.

Sweat out the badness in Bed- wear Pyjamas or Underwear due to the Sweat.

Loads of Orange Lucozade- hot if you are sweating it out but if you get that Bad Dose- you're f*cked!
Are you a guard or some other sort of civil servant? Colds and flu affect them very badly. Time of work is the only cure.

Last edited:
Top Bottom