Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

O Doherty and Brian Nugent Discuss the Tuam Babies Case

• Thread starter Deleted member 163
  • Start date
  • Replies 58
  • Views 2K

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
Is there ONE mainstream journalist going to interview him or cover this MASSIVE story? Just one.
If he does get any airtime from the MSM luvvies, they'll attempt to present him as a barking mad crank.

Be careful Mr Nugent. Be very careful. There are reputations (and possibly some shekels) riding on this story. Remember what Gustav Le Bon said about the mob.

Greengoose

PI Member
Surely she has a conscience? Surely she will do right by the nuns. AND the children of course. I don't believe she twisted things. I believe she made a genuine mistake. Then again, I'm often wrong.

The slander that nuns have endured lately is sickening. My first head teacher in low babies was a nun as was my last for Leaving Cert. I had four penguins teach me in my leaving cert year and got on great with 3 of them and the head nun too. All my fellow students had great time for them - one elderly nun in particular we all still talk about. What is wrong with us here?

Tens of thousands of Irish people have great memories of being educated/guided by nuns. Sickening that we don't stand up for them now in their hour of need.
I don't think it's their hour of need, in fact I believe they don't care any more! Eaten bread is soon forgotten. They were fine targets for the good old Irish begrudgery. In today's context, there are thousands of kind sperm donors who have the working population paying for their wick dipping. Entitled.

Fancy talking about child abuse? Bringing children into the world to be dossers, loafers and thieves. Now for me, that's abuse.

DrPat2

PI Member
Is there ONE mainstream journalist going to interview him or cover this MASSIVE story? Just one.
Who would challenge the consensus and what publication would publish it? This is how Ireland has always been governed. Pearse said it right over a century ago.

DrPat2

PI Member
I don't think it's their hour of need, in fact I believe they don't care any more! Eaten bread is soon forgotten. They were fine targets for the good old Irish begrudgery. In today's context, there are thousands of kind sperm donors who have the working population paying for their wick dipping. Entitled.

Fancy talking about child abuse? Bringing children into the world to be dossers, loafers and thieves. Now for me, that's abuse.
Who are the 'they' of whom you speak? As for the rest of it, perhaps you might be more direct as to whom or what you alluding. No disrespect, but it is a bit obscure.

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member

It is important that we have an opportunity to discuss this very important case. The sound quality is poor but hopefully be able to add more material to it at we go ahead. This has been discussed before but I would like Mr Nugent to be available here to answer any questions etc and has indicated to me that he will. Any disrespectful activity will be curtailed and not everyone or indeed many may be interested. This is Mr Nugents site and I myself have read two of his books but alas not this issue.

We quotes from this site here and says it is an interesting site so I guess she is a reader but of course I have a reason to believe she posts here but that is not for me to say.

Mr Nugent's site is Orwellian Ireland
She needs to interview him face to face.

Greengoose

PI Member
Who are the 'they' of whom you speak? As for the rest of it, perhaps you might be more direct as to whom or what you alluding. No disrespect, but it is a bit obscure.
Your "no disrespect" is disrespectful! The exchange is below and you will see that nothing is obscure in the exchange. It's your problem if you either can't understand plain English or follow the thread.

Surely she has a conscience? Surely she will do right by the nuns. AND the children of course. I don't believe she twisted things. I believe she made a genuine mistake. Then again, I'm often wrong.

The slander that nuns have endured lately is sickening. My first head teacher in low babies was a nun as was my last for Leaving Cert. I had four penguins teach me in my leaving cert year and got on great with 3 of them and the head nun too. All my fellow students had great time for them - one elderly nun in particular we all still talk about. What is wrong with us here?

Tens of thousands of Irish people have great memories of being educated/guided by nuns. Sickening that we don't stand up for them now in their hour of need.

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
Well, then, assuming none of the official 'media' won't touch it with a barge pole, obviously more publicity on social media is required. Alive unfortunately is largely ignored as well as it doesn't go with the official narrative of the 'new' Ireland. :rolleyes:
I think that they've removed copies from circulation in some public libraries (after homosexuals took umbrage to its presence).

DrPat2

PI Member
Your "no disrespect" is disrespectful! The exchange is below and you will see that nothing is obscure in the exchange. It's your problem if you either can't understand plain English or follow the thread.

Okay, have it your way, continue in obscurity. I don't want to have to go to the trouble to trawl through your posting history to learn of your views on Church and State.

Greengoose

PI Member
Okay, have it your way, continue in obscurity. I don't want to have to go to the trouble to trawl through your posting history to learn of your views on Church and State.
The obscurity is entirely on your part. Good luck with your future trolling.

Top Bottom