Nuacht ón DPRK - News from the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
If you think obesity is attractive then you have a fetish Sir. You clearly do given how many times you've admired Kim's physical stature.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account

I do not know whether Hanson loves Jews or not, he is just dealing with facts. The Jews have thus far defeated their far more numerous enemies. .
There are over a billion Muslims and they are as impotent as Kim No Son. Except that most of them are not morbidly obese.​

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account

I do not know whether Hanson loves Jews or not, he is just dealing with facts. The Jews have thus far defeated their far more numerous enemies. .
The Jews have certainly defeated the Anglo-Saxons and turned them into their footsoldiers.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account

There are over a billion Muslims and they are as impotent as Kim No Son. Except that most of them are not morbidly obese.​
The Muslims are impotent? Well, you wouldn't think that by looking at any European or US city today. No, I'm afraid it's the white man who has become impotent. So much so, that white women are running after blacks and Muslims to be the fathers of their babies.