Hot Nuacht ón DPRK - News from the Democratic Peoples Republic of Korea

OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Report on the heroic exploits of the Respected Marshal over the Summer 🇰🇵

The report concludes with a rousing military choir and noble photographs of the young hero and his troops at 17:40 :uzi:

Dublin Stan

PI Member
Chinese army I prefer. These women should lead our military parades outside the GPO, at Emyvale, Hackballscross, Lifford and Pettigo, and they and their comrades should man our joint nuclear defence missiles in Cooley and in the seas off Rockall.

OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member

TW Tone

PI Member
Some very nice footage has come in of Respected Leader Kim riding a white horse in a snowy landscape.
Beautiful shots.

NK TV described it as as a "weighty event".

Certainly was for the horse.

OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Some very nice footage has come in of Respected Leader Kim riding a white horse in a snowy landscape.
Beautiful shots.

NK TV described it as as a "weighty event".

Certainly was for the horse.

Last year some people here doubted that the Respected Marshal had climbed Mount Paektu - and here we have him riding a valiant white steed up the sacred slopes.

TW Tone

PI Member
Hey Tadhg Gaelach:

Is there anything folks in Ireland can do to help the crisis in North Korea described below?
I am sure lots of posters here would be happy to donate.

How about you set up a clearing house in your home, where donations could be collected, sorted and boxed for shipment to North Korea?

I couldn't hope to match the superhuman quotas per person that the North Koreans can produce, but you can certainly put me down for five kilos.
Give me a week or two to collect it?

In fact if you can wait till just after Christmas I could probably raise that to ten kilos.

OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Hey Tadhg Gaelach:

Is there anything folks in Ireland can do to help the crisis in North Korea described below?
I am sure lots of posters here would be happy to donate.

How about you set up a clearing house in your home, where donations could be collected, sorted and boxed for shipment to North Korea?

I couldn't hope to match the superhuman quotas per person that the North Koreans can produce, but you can certainly put me down for five kilos.
Give me a week or two to collect it?

In fact if you can wait till just after Christmas I could probably raise that to ten kilos.

"Radio Free Asia" is a CIA front operation, just as "Radio Free Europe" was a CIA front to overthrow Communism in Europe. Nothing they say can be given any credibility. Breitbart knows this well, but Breitbart is a Jewish organisation that is upset that the people of the DPRK are not in debt to Goldman Sachs.

OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
A very lively and inspiring military parade to celebrate 70 Glorious Years of the DPRK.

Top Bottom