NPHET Recommended 6 week lockdown - Varadkar - second lockdown may not save Christmas

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Let's be honest here. The only consideration being given in regards to lock down or not is how it will affect our great leaders electoral prospects.

Not really like they give a flying fuck about Irish people.

245 million to end direct provision and make sure Abdul has a nice comfortable house?

How many ICU beds could 245 million buy?

Rose

PI Member
Let's be honest here. The only consideration being given in regards to lock down or not is how it will affect our great leaders electoral prospects.

Not really like they give a flying fuck about Irish people.

245 million to end direct provision and make sure Abdul has a nice comfortable house?

How many ICU beds could 245 million buy?
Medical chief Ireland in todays Irish Times
A “better policy”, Prof O’Neill suggests, could be “to say ‘you’re part of our society and if your child is not vaccinated you can’t go to school or, if you don’t have an immunity stamp on your passport, you can’t travel.’”

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Dear The Field Marshal,

I can only speak for myself and those In my circle of friends, extended families and neighbours who have been in full compliance since the start...we have followed the rules. I personally do not know of one person who has died from Covid19...unless you count my neighbour who died in a nursing home, she was 93 years of age and suffered with Alzheimer’s and her death was put down as Covid19 because a couple of the staff members had Covid19.

I am truly sorry that you are suffering and feel so afraid, but you can’t live your life in fear.

Sending you love and big (((HUGS)))

Granny💕
My dearest Granny.
Thanks but I am fine.
As you will I am sure appreciate there is a national emergency in Ireland connected to a viral pandemic.
A virus that can kill / seriously harm anybody irrespective of age.

I am glad you dont know anybody who has died of it.
I do.
In order to stop the virus a number of people are going to have to be quarantined and locked up.
I hope you are not one of them but you will be punished with gaol time and a large fine if you don,t do as instructed when it comes to examining you for signs of this disease.
Therefore dear Granny always co-operate with the health inspectors and all this pandemic problem will be gone away soon.
On another topic I have a great dentist friend who will do a cut price on false teeth if you happen to be in that market any time soon.
Love best wishes , bigly hugs and have a great Christmas in case I don,t get to see you in the meantime.
The Field Marshal
:thumbsup::xmas:

Last edited:

Rose

PI Member
A “better policy”, Prof O’Neill suggests, could be “to say ‘you’re part of our society and if your child is not vaccinated you can’t go to school or, if you don’t have an immunity stamp on your passport, you can’t travel.’”
The man who is running NPHET Trinity lecturer who struck gold in the pharmaceutical industry and who is quoted above wrote an article in the Independent entitled My Father asked me to end his life. It then went in to his envy of a friend who got rich from big pharma and retired at 40 and how he was just a lecturer but eventually struck a multi million dollar deal by creating a pharma company. Why did F O Toole and this man both write in the biggest papers in Ireland about euthanising their fathers in the same week. Is there nothing they won't do to retain their privledged position. "Euthanasia is dealt with in another chapter in the book, and this, too was a subject with which O'Neill had personal experience. In 1996, when his father, Kevin, was incapacitated with a stroke, he asked O'Neill to help him to end his life. "'My father asked me to end his life. I said, 'But that would be murder, Dad...'' Why are we meant to take mandates from people who are writing in national newspapers about euthanising their fathers? Surely this is a private matter and in the next breath they are boasting about their wealth and how you will no longer be a part of our society if you don't take the vaccine they are endorsing. This is disrespectful these people are supposed to be leaders and are given the titles of the biggest influencers in the current Irish Times.

Rose

PI Member
My dearest Granny.
Thanks but I am fine.
As you will I am sure appreciate there is a national emergency in Ireland connected to a viral pandemic.
A virus that can kill / seriously harm anybody irrespective of age.

I am glad you dont know anybody who has died of it.
I do.
In order to stop the virus a number of people are going to have to be quarantined and locked up.
I hope you are not one of them but you will be punished with gaol time and a large fine if you don,t do as instructed when it comes to examining you for signs of this disease.
Therefore dear Granny always co-operate with the health inspectors and all this pandemic problem will be gone away soon.
On another topic I have a great dentist friend who will do a cut price on false teeth if you happen to be in that market any time soon.
Love best wishes , bigly hugs and have a great Christmas in case I don,t get to see you in the meantime.
The Field Marshal
:thumbsup::xmas:
Dear The Field Marshal,

“As you will I am sure appreciate there is a national emergency in Ireland connected to a viral pandemic.
A virus that can kill / seriously harm anybody irrespective of age.“

To my knowledge, the Covid19 virus is not killing everyone irrespective of age...that is the type of alarmist language that had vulnerable people terrified, including yourself...Many people who have had Covid19 have experienced mild symptoms. I have had Covid19 myself, it was mild but did leave me with extreme lack of energy for months.

“I am glad you dont know anybody who has died of it. I do”

My sincere condolence for your loss...it is never easy when we lose a loved one.

“In order to stop the virus a number of people are going to have to be quarantined and locked up.

I hope you are not one of them but you will be punished with gaol time and a large fine if you don,t do as instructed when it comes to examining you for signs of this disease.“

Forgive me if I am reading you wrong, but that statement above sounds very much like a threat?

I live in Ireland, we don’t go around interning people.

Or perhaps you are just letting me know what is being planned for us...

“Therefore dear Granny always co-operate with the health inspectors and all this pandemic problem will be gone away soon.”

As I said to you in my first post that I and everyone I know have and are complying with the rules and I am very upset with your very unpleasant threatening tone, when all I was doing was trying to reach out to you to help calm you down and offer my support and comfort as you seemed to be in a very distressed state.

“On another topic I have a great dentist friend who will do a cut price on false teeth if you happen to be in that market any time soon.”

Not all Grannies are in need of dentures, but I thank you very much for your kind offer.

“Love best wishes , bigly hugs and have a great Christmas in case I don,t get to see you in the meantime.
The Field Marshal”

Thank you for your good wishes😊

Love Granny xxx

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Dear The Field Marshal,

“As you will I am sure appreciate there is a national emergency in Ireland connected to a viral pandemic.

To my knowledge, the Covid19 virus is not killing everyone irrespective of age...that is the type of alarmist language that had vulnerable people terrified, including yourself...Many people who have had Covid19 have experienced mild symptoms. I have had Covid19 myself, it was mild but did leave me with extreme lack of energy for months.

My sincere condolence for your loss...it is never easy when we lose a loved one.

“In order to stop the virus a number of people are going to have to be quarantined and locked up.

I hope you are not one of them but you will be punished with gaol time and a large fine if you don,t do as instructed when it comes to examining you for signs of this disease.“

Forgive me if I am reading you wrong, but that statement above sounds very much like a threat?

“Therefore dear Granny always co-operate with the health inspectors and all this pandemic problem will be gone away soon.”

As I said to you in my first post that I and everyone I know have and are complying with the rules and I am very upset with your very unpleasant threatening tone, when all I was doing was trying to reach out to you to help calm you down and offer my support and comfort as you seemed to be in a very distressed state.

“On another topic I have a great dentist friend who will do a cut price on false teeth if you happen to be in that market any time soon.”

Not all Grannies are in need of dentures, but I thank you very much for your kind offer.

“Love best wishes , bigly hugs and have a great Christmas in case I don,t get to see you in the meantime.
The Field Marshal”

Love Granny xxx
These pie heads are really upping their game. Kudos.

political-animal

PI Member
Dear The Field Marshal,

The Field Marshal”

Love Granny xxx
Dear Granny,
Welcome to the weird and wonderful world of Political Irish! ....FYI...
Field Marshall prefers to be addressed by his nom de guerre, "Lord Hee Haw" in honour of his mentor...
Kind regards,
political-animal

Immunity passport it is then if that is going to be the case. Apparently, the common cold leaves antibodies which would be picked up by some of the more sensitive tests to indicate a certain immunity to covid. I get a cold every year as do the majority of the population so there must be plenty of antibodies kicking around in our systems. No need to vaccinate kids either. They usually get their first cold within the first year. Immunity passports all round then. Reminds me of the Shatter years with citizenship and passports for all. Hooray!

Rose

PI Member
[
Immunity passport it is then if that is going to be the case. Apparently, the common cold leaves antibodies which would be picked up by some of the more sensitive tests to indicate a certain immunity to covid. I get a cold every year as do the majority of the population so there must be plenty of antibodies kicking around in our systems. No need to vaccinate kids either. They usually get their first cold within the first year. Immunity passports all round then. Reminds me of the Shatter years with citizenship and passports for all. Hooray!
Immunity passports are only supplied after you have been tagged. Sorry for your troubles.

[

Immunity passports are only supplied after you have been tagged. Sorry for your troubles.
It's a worst-case scenario, but playing them at their own game. The tagging, I can understand your issues with, but most people are tagged from birth anyway. We have the heal prick, birth cert, childhood health records, etc. I can understand how ridiculous even an immunity passport is, but if they are busy policing this then quite quickly a case can be built to highlight a case for the interference of bodily integrity so on and so forth so that when it comes to vaccination, it will be a personal choice, like the flu vaccine for example.

Top Bottom