• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

NPHET Recommended 6 week lockdown - Varadkar - second lockdown may not save Christmas

M1A2

PI Member
You are a tiresome fellow. We went through those and I shot holes in all of them, which wasn't difficult. Now grow up!
You did nothing of the sort, my friend. You tried every time, then basically resorted to an ad hominem attack like, well, just like your reply.

Would you like me to collect your thoughts from the masks thread too? We all deserve a laugh I think.

EDIT: https://www.politicalirish.com/search/69479/?q=Masks&t=post&c[users]=Polyco&o=date

A careful read will show a broken record from the esteemed Polyco.

Last edited:

Rose

PI Member

Polyco

PI Member

Polyco

PI Member
Reasons to be optimistic for a Covid-19 vaccine by Christmas, says expert Sponsered by Barclays bank the slave traders. I had an account with them before they went bust in a certain European country.
Banks generally are slimeballs despite all their pretty marketing. I had a mate who once went for an interview as an agricultural consultant with one of the major names. He got the distinct impression they were just looking for bitter bastards who would be happy enough to close farms down and grab the assets.

LETS GET SERIOUS ABOUT THIS PROBLEM.

HOW TO END THE PANDEMIC IN IRELAND
Control the movements of those infected and you whittle down the spread of infection to easily manageable levels where life can return to some semblence of normality.

The only way to control movements of people is to find out who is infected or suspected to be infected and force them to isolate and quarantine until the infection has passed usually 14 days.
Forcibly test every person suspected of carrying the disease.
A failure to comply will result in a mandatory quarantine of 14 days.

Any person breaching a quarantine/isolation order will receive a 5000 euro fine and or 6 months in prison.
Dear The Field Marshal,

I can only speak for myself and those In my circle of friends, extended families and neighbours who have been in full compliance since the start...we have followed the rules. I personally do not know of one person who has died from Covid19...unless you count my neighbour who died in a nursing home, she was 93 years of age and suffered with Alzheimer’s and her death was put down as Covid19 because a couple of the staff members had Covid19.

I am truly sorry that you are suffering and feel so afraid, but you can’t live your life in fear.

Sending you love and big (((HUGS)))

Granny💕

Rose

PI Member
Banks generally are slimeballs despite all their pretty marketing. I had a mate who once went for an interview as an agricultural consultant with one of the major names. He got the distinct impression they were just looking for bitter bastards who would be happy enough to close farms down and grab the assets.
A good friend was a manager in Barclays bank. He told us some really disturbing stories.

Top Bottom