Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in
  • Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

COVID-19 Now China braces for a completely different Virus-"Hantavirus" after latest Death #Chinesevirustoo

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium
"A passenger who died on a bus in China has tested positive for a completely different virus than COVID-19 — one more fatal that often produces very similar symptoms, according to state-run media.

The unidentified victim from Yunnan province died while on a chartered bus heading to his workplace in Shandong province, the state-run Global Times announced in a tweet Monday.

“He was tested positive for #hantavirus. Other 32 people on bus were tested,” the outlet stated, offering no further details."

This virus spreads from Rats, so we've gone from the Bat Virus to the Rat Virus ffs China give us a break...

Last edited:

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam dílis. A nasty way to go.

Karloff

PI Member
We need to talk about China.

Our (the world minus them and Vietnam) business links with them are not worth the price of what comes out of their animal industries. They are a human health risk - the whole country of China is a human health risk even their individual people have been noted deliberately spreading the virus.

Even if this is not germ warfare by them (which i do believe is a very real possibility) but is instead caused by their levels of hygiene and dietary practices. The result is the same.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
We need to talk about China.

Our (the world minus them and Vietnam) business links with them are not worth the price of what comes out of their animal industries. They are a human health risk - the whole country of China is a human health risk even their individual people have been noted deliberately spreading the virus.

Even if this is not germ warfare by them (which i do believe is a very real possibility) but is instead caused by their levels of hygiene and dietary practices. The result is the same.

I'd imagine the Communist Party has got the message by now. They mightn't care much about animal welfare, but now they know that their behavior towards animals costs. Mind you, what goes on in chicken and pig factory farms here isn't much better - and is bound to come to a similar bad end.

Karloff

PI Member
There is a great deal of passivity in the West's regard of China, there is little resentment. Nothing will change in China, and why should it? Accidents happen is what people are being told to accept.

It's more important not to be racist. 'We are all equal', all our cultural, nutrional, hygiene practices are as valid as each other. And thanks to globalism Europe will be Third World itself in due time. That's what globalism is about... spreading the most backward and filthy and dangerous practices to lands where they did not exist.

And we all thought it was about creating a world like they have in Star Trek....

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
There is a great deal of passivity in the West's regard of China, there is little resentment. Nothing will change in China, and why should it? Accidents happen is what people are being told to accept.

It's more important not to be racist. 'We are all equal', all our cultural, nutrional, hygiene practices are as valid as each other. And thanks to globalism Europe will be Third World itself in due time. That's what globalism is about... spreading the most backward and filthy and dangerous practices to lands where they did not exist.

And we all thought it was about creating a world like they have in Star Trek....
I agree with you there. Globalism is about lowering all standards to the lowest level possible. But, I wouldn't be so pessimistic about China. Let's not forget that as recently as the 1980s, very large parts of China were practically still in the Middle Ages. The massive modernization has not been uniform, and nor could it be. In particular, the mindset in the rural areas is very hard to change. But, I don't see the mindset in the West as being all that different. Most people in the West don't give a fuck what happens in the world - as long as they get their cheap commodities. Let's not forget that about 25,000 children died today in Africa because of easily preventable diseases. And yet, that doesn't even merit a single line in any Western newspaper.

Karloff

PI Member
I agree with you there. Globalism is about lowering all standards to the lowest level possible. But, I wouldn't be so pessimistic about China. Let's not forget that as recently as the 1980s, very large parts of China were practically still in the Middle Ages. The massive modernization has not been uniform, and nor could it be. In particular, the mindset in the rural areas is very hard to change. But, I don't see the mindset in the West as being all that different. Most people in the West don't give a fuck what happens in the world - as long as they get their cheap commodities. Let's not forget that about 25,000 children died today in Africa because of easily preventable diseases. And yet, that doesn't even merit a single line in any Western newspaper.
It's not the responsibility of the West to cure African hunger problems but yes i take your point. Bush is the other extreme, under the control of the men in small hats he will put Wall Street before the millions of Americans facing this disease without health protection.

I do not take Chinese excuses, the govt there can do anything it wants. It is a dictatorship. It can announce a death penalty for serious breaches of safety in handling animals for these filthy markets. They already gave us SARS, this is much worse. What will they give us next? And will we just sit here and take it?

Storybud2

PI Member
Was the great Wall built for defense from what ? the top of the food chain , bacteria ? just saying like , Historians have been proven so wrong and still make up
shit about stonehenge and homo sapiens ,

Time to move production to South America, at least they do not fook up the world with "viruses" every 8 years and ,, eh well , I will quit there,,

Cocaine, cigarettes, Cartels , have killed many ,. many millions more people than Covid 19,

This Covid 19 just really opened the can of WTF ,, every day a new , unforseen casualty hits home, takeaways close the farmers are fooked for beef,
hospitality industry closes the Taxis are fooked, Pubs closes the wheat farmers are fooked but the brewers use up their stocks to make hand sanitizer ?

Ann Summers Sex shops close so does that affect the Rubber tree farmers in South America and the dildo manufacturers in Asia ? or the staff ?

I would love to see a post how Covid cost some guy his job for 2 months by the most extreme amount of layers upon layers,

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Black Death.
SARS.
ZIKA.
BIRD FLU.
CORONAVIRUS
And now this.
All came from Asia.
all of which are being worked on in the many US government biowarfare research labs.

Top Bottom