Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Notes to Far Right Observatory, The Beacon, Anti Racism and other fascist Anti-Irish groups in Ireland.

• Thread starter Retired Member
  • Start date
  • Replies 33
  • Views 995
R

Retired Member

Non Registered Member
Feel free to leave a message here to all the Fascist groups based in Ireland. Good posts will get published online by these fascists and you will be famous ;-)

OP
R

Retired Member

Non Registered Member
I'm an out and out Stalinist and I say we put all the homosexuals in concentration camps as is tradition in my ideology.
Wonder how the fascist anti-Irish groups square that one?

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Notes to Far Right Observatory, The Beacon, Anti Racism and other facist Anti-Irish groups in Ireland.
To the beacon et al.

How can you possibly see the harmless politically conservative denizens of Political Irish as any kind of a threat?
They can't even SPELL fascist never mind acting like actual fascists! :ROFLMAO:
You are a bunch of paranoid nutcases!

If you get a moment in between hysterical twitter posts then go read up on WWII
and you will see what actual fascism was. I think you'll find it involves a bit more
than making a few politically incorrect posts on the internet!! :rolleyes:

OP
R

Retired Member

Non Registered Member
To the beacon et al.

How can you possibly see the harmless politically conservative denizens of Political Irish as any kind of a threat?
They can't even SPELL fascist never mind acting like actual fascists! :ROFLMAO:
You are a bunch of paranoid nutcases!

If you get a moment in between hysterical twitter posts then go read up on WWII
and you will see what actual fascism was. I think you'll find it involves a bit more
than making a few politically incorrect posts on the internet!! :rolleyes:
I’ll fix that mispelliiing. On using the term fascist. I’ll leave that right there.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
I'm an out and out Stalinist and I say we put all the homosexuals in concentration camps as is tradition in my ideology.
In more of a Pol Pot fan than a Stalinist. For a committed communist like me I believe we should evacuate Dublin and put its former population out toiling in the fields .
Im optimistic of being able to keep the death count down to Cambodia levels meaning only a mere 1.5 million or so deaths will be required to create my Communist utopia.

An Fiach Ban

Donator
PI Member
Lazar Kaganovich is my favourite Communist, I loved the way those uppity peasants all six or was it ten million of them, who got in the way of the glorious revolution got what they deserved, and when they died they missed the happiness we created.

Top Bottom