Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Northern Ireland to Enter 6 week lockdown

gerhard dengler

PI Member

Interesting video.

Hospitals are quiet, very quiet in fact. I've had to visit St.Vincents Hospital and Tallaght Hospital since March 2020. I visited Vincents twice and I've visited Tallaght 6 times. On all 8 visits, both hospitals were very quiet.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
Interesting video.

Hospitals are quiet, very quiet in fact. I've had to visit St.Vincents Hospital and Tallaght Hospital since March 2020. I visited Vincents twice and I've visited Tallaght 6 times. On all 8 visits, both hospitals were very quiet.
I've visited a few city hospitals since March both for myself and for a relative. And it was never empty -- but it was always low key.

One time during lockdown, waiting hours in my car for my relative, I needed to use the toilet. The woman at reception nearly had a heart attack, very reluctantly said "OK" like I just asked her to embezzle large amounts of cash and followed me to the door. She kept hovering outside the door. I thought at one stage she was going to come in to drag me out. Dunno how other people waiting would fare in that end of things.

Dublin 4

PI Member
I can't get out of this fukkin Jacket to see how busy it is in the Corridor

gerhard dengler

PI Member
Posts have been moderated due to trolling other posters.

Do not attempt to troll posters, derail threads.
Keep exchanges here civil, otherwise posts will be moderated and access to the site may be restricted.

Thread reopened

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Grand I'll be careful. It is your site after all and I genuinely appreciate the opportunity to post here.

Just don't cross the line into censorship, otherwise your as bad as them.

Top Bottom