Non Ethnic Irish population expected to be at 43% by 2051 according to CSO figures

ted08

PI Member
Threads
i am debating the thread the info posted is facts... i dont read your stuff saying it think you are a robot:) "Good to know you can't debate".Non Ethnic Irish population expected to be at 43% by 2051 according to CSO figures... now who cant debate er because you are a bot :)
So you cannot back up your claim. Yes I'm aware of what was in the OP and beyond a few years, such population projections, the 43% is just one of several, are to be taken with a pinch of salt.

Now in your own time, produce a quote where I said failed asylum seekers should stay. Try not to run away this time.

Threads
Ok I'll try different words, I don't care about whether there's a mixing of races or not. You do for some weird reason, yep I'd be embarrassed by trying to tell who should be having babies with whom, whiff of religious nuttery off that.
Ah right, now I get it - you don’t do-a de eeenglish so good. I presume that must be the case since the “points” you are now raising have nothing to do with any of the ones I (or even you) raised earlier.

ted08

PI Member
Threads
Ah right, now I get it - you don’t do-a de eeenglish so good. I presume that must be the case since the “points” you are now raising have nothing to do with any of the ones I (or even you) raised earlier.
You were trying to put words in my mouth, about stuff that's utterly trivial. Not much more to say.

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
So you cannot back up your claim. Yes I'm aware of what was in the OP and beyond a few years, such population projections, the 43% is just one of several, are to be taken with a pinch of salt.

Now in your own time, produce a quote where I said failed asylum seekers should stay. Try not to run away this time.
look you deranged bot just because i post something about migrants not going home doesn't mean i believe you said anything you self obsessed nut. its irrelevant to me if the figure is 40 or 45% by 2050 or 2055. i believe we dont need any! if you want them you are free to move to a country that supports that because why should you be allow to force me to accept your future for ireland!

Last edited:

ted08

PI Member
Threads
look you deranged bot just because i post something about migrants not going home doesn't mean i believe you said anything you self obsessed nut. its irrelevant to me if the figure is 40 or 45% by 2050 or 2055. i believe we dont need any! if you want them you are free to move to a country that supports that because why should you be allow to force me to accept your future for ireland!
Thank you for clarifying. My position is work skills we need and likelihood to integrate, I.e. to suit. You don't want any and that's a valid position, like mine is.

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Thank you for clarifying. My position is work skills we need and likelihood to integrate, I.e. to suit. You don't want any and that's a valid position, like mine is.
ah the myth of work skills their are many areas to hide and confuse in this debate. work visas and boat immigrants are all lumped into one to deliberately confuse... we need training for locals not work visas! we could give limited visas not citizenship. people can come but we need to make sure they go back! that isn't happening! your position isn't valid to me!

ted08

PI Member
Threads
ah the myth of work skills their are many areas to hide and confuse in this debate. work visas and boat immigrants are all lumped into one to deliberately confuse... we need training for locals not work visas! we could give limited visas not citizenship. people can come but we need to make sure they go back! that isn't happening!
Absolutely, training for locals to fill vacancies. Where vacancies remain, fill with the most suitable person, on temporary work visa.

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
"Immigration doesn't have anything to do with skills shortages, it has to do with (the fact that) we need to prop up the value of real estate and we need this illusion that somehow there are going to be enough workers to pay for the boomers retirement..."

boy that interviewer is pathetic...

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Absolutely, training for locals to fill vacancies. Where vacancies remain, fill with the most suitable person, on temporary work visa.
well yes but this is the thread!!! Non Ethnic Irish population expected to be at 43% by 2051 according to CSO figures. why are you not talking about the thread?

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
I like Hans but it would appear I was sold a pup. That Soros Fein character ate his projections alive & has left me po faced over on P.ie.

I guess I should have done my own research.

Top Bottom