Nolan defends himself over Susan-anne White controversy.

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
I think that's true. I have a male friend who's always sleeping around. Then he got a fantastic girlfriend - a real stunner and she really loved him. But, he had to fuck it all up by continuing to pull women any time he was out without her. I said to him that I think he's a repressed homosexual. It's clear that no woman can give him what he wants. He agreed that that could indeed be the case. Still, he would never bring himself to have sex with a man, so I'm afraid he is condemned to this maniac behaviour - and he has gotten VD several times. It's only a matter of time until he gets AIDS.
I don't think that promiscuity actually does often have much to do with sex because particularly if you are a woman nearly always in order to have really good sex you need to be extremely comfortable with the person you are having it with. You are just almost never going to have that with some randomer that you pick up in a night club. I think a lot of the time it is an attempt at ego-re-enforcement though yeah of course there are just self destructive hedonists out there.

Ive never seen this person, so i posted some of her here.

"Is anyone interested in the truth"
"No"
Funny they are there not interested in the truth.

"Homosexuals are 40 times more likely to abuse children"

Really ? Should be investigated, fair play to her for bringing these things up in public.

Anyway fair play to her, asking the tough questions, agree or not in her rational, i think she's on the right track.

I couldn't find the show referenced above, but fair play to this Stephen Nolan chap for not bowing down to book burning scum.

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
For those who are interested this as a discussion of the subject which has been locked now over on P.ie on this subject which has now been locked because of me (I'm Ratio Et Fides over there) saying to Petaljam that the French cannot have legal contraception and abortion in most circumstances if they want to keep "Laicite" medium term. I have to presume that cut her to the bone because well it is just stark reality;

Abortion laws 'Incompatible with civil rights' - Page 85

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
I think sexual liberation for women is really about Capitalist society forcing women to become men - or effective transexuals. Capitalism can't really deal with genuine womanhood. Women are not emotionally suited to sleeping with lots of men. Besides that, it's much easier for women to pick up venereal diseases. The long passage in the penis is more of a defense again infection.
Something else of mild interest is that on the question of Brittany I'm much more classically "Irish Republican" than petaljam is even though she is Nordie CNR, in fact she comes out with the French versions of the lowest Ulster Unionist jibes against Breton Nationalism.

A

Abigail

Non Registered Member
Fkn hell. What a hateful witch.

I still have to laugh though, that this woman, who quite rightly has repeatedly broken records for fewest votes ever received by a citizen running for public office, has a thread on politicalirish.com expressing near unanimous approval!

Her views appear to be almost the exact same as those of most of the pond-life on here! (Someone should ask her what she thinks of the Joos. I bet her answer would meet with approval on here.)

And maybe someone should kindly send her a little invitation to join up with the forum so that she can meet some other like-minded work-shy bigots like herself?

Finally, did people see how she was delighted with I presume it was Ratio and FairWind contacted her on social media. - It was the only support she received. - She said about it:

" ... I had some support on social media I’m glad to say, and two comments by two individuals stand out. One said that I was a “breath of (old fashioned) air” and another said that I typified a “fierce femininity.” Please note the word FEMININITY not Feminism. I like those comments. It is good in this day and age to be “FIERCELY FEMININE.” ... Meet “Dr” Naomi Long, “Dr” Amanda Ferguson and their “puppet” Stewart Dickson

Well, Susan, honey, let me give you a tip on reading texts formed within the social reality of two thousand years ago. - Do try not to cling to the negative and inhumane aspects, the discriminating, judgemental aspects. Maybe read the new testament to see if you can pick out a few old gems of wisdom there about judging others instead.

Anderson

Take the red pill
Donator
Premium Account
Fkn hell. What a hateful witch.

I still have to laugh though, that this woman, who quite rightly has repeatedly broken records for fewest votes ever received by a citizen running for public office, has a thread on politicalirish.com expressing near unanimous approval!

Her views appear to be almost the exact same as those of most of the pond-life on here! (Someone should ask her what she thinks of the Joos. I bet her answer would meet with approval on here.)

And maybe someone should kindly send her a little invitation to join up with the forum so that she can meet some other like-minded work-shy bigots like herself?

Finally, did people see how she was delighted with I presume it was Ratio and FairWind contacted her on social media. - It was the only support she received. - She said about it:

" ... I had some support on social media I’m glad to say, and two comments by two individuals stand out. One said that I was a “breath of (old fashioned) air” and another said that I typified a “fierce femininity.” Please note the word FEMININITY not Feminism. I like those comments. It is good in this day and age to be “FIERCELY FEMININE.” ... Meet “Dr” Naomi Long, “Dr” Amanda Ferguson and their “puppet” Stewart Dickson

Well, Susan, honey, let me give you a tip on reading texts formed within the social reality of two thousand years ago. - Do try not to cling to the negative and inhumane aspects, the discriminating, judgemental aspects. Maybe read the new testament to see if you can pick out a few old gems of wisdom there about judging others instead.
Oh look its a coward posting without an account.