Nolan defends himself over Susan-anne White controversy.

I didn't watch the show because I cannot stand Nolan however a Russian friend of mine watched it and seriously impressed by Susan-anne White.

I know that Susan-anne White is "out there" but she is actually someone I like a out. She typifies for me a certain fierce femininity that you can often come across in organically Celtic women. I think that point that she makes about the connection between certain aspects of Feminism and Capitalist greed is a good one, and I fully support her on the concept that we need to start paying people a "Family Wage" which would allow working class women to stay home if they so choose. That said I have major problems with her opposition to the Ecological movement (the Old Testament is actually a Deep Ecological document- I cannot understand the Prods who fail to pick on this) and I find her anti-Islam stuff deeply ironic in that most English people would her actually close to Radical Islam than they would to anything "British" (she not only wants homosexual activity made illegal in Ulster but also rock music!).

Anyway this is the thing she said that caused all the drama;

""These feminists want to live lives of sexual anarchy. And they want to be able to take care of the consequences of this sexual anarchy - unplanned pregnancy - that's why they want abortion."

Well bit of a sweeping statement and though it is more of an English thing than a Ulster one there are swallow girls out there who are militantly pro-abortion principally because they see it as giving them the freedom to be well sluts.

Nolan: Why would I not have someone like Susan White on the programme? As he responds to criticism over abortion debate - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
I didn't watch the show because I cannot stand Nolan however a Russian friend of mine watched it and seriously impressed by Susan-anne White.

I know that Susan-anne White is "out there" but she is actually someone I like a out. She typifies for me a certain fierce femininity that you can often come across in organically Celtic women. I think that point that she makes about the connection between certain aspects of Feminism and Capitalist greed is a good one, and I fully support her on the concept that we need to start paying people a "Family Wage" which would allow working class women to stay home if they so choose. That said I have major problems with her opposition to the Ecological movement (the Old Testament is actually a Deep Ecological document- I cannot understand the Prods who fail to pick on this) and I find her anti-Islam stuff deeply ironic in that most English people would her actually close to Radical Islam than they would to anything "British" (she not only wants homosexual activity made illegal in Ulster but also rock music!).

""These feminists want to live lives of sexual anarchy. And they want to be able to take care of the consequences of this sexual anarchy - unplanned pregnancy - that's why they want abortion."

Well bit of a sweeping statement and though it is more of an English thing than a Ulster one there are swallow girls out there who are militantly pro-abortion principally because they see it as giving them the freedom to be well sluts.

Nolan: Why would I not have someone like Susan White on the programme? As he responds to criticism over abortion debate - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

It sometimes does shock me to find that there are girls who really are sluts - and enjoy being sluts. Fortunately, they are still a small minority. Certainly most Irish girls want one man to love.

I did watch it. Your woman White was a breath of fresh (old fashioned) air. It was enjoyable TV at a base level. The Feminist who admitted she aborted two of her children came across as a complete bitch and probably did that side more harm than good, and as White pointed out, had murdered her children.

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
It sometimes does shock me to find that there are girls who really are sluts - and enjoy being sluts. Fortunately, they are still a small minority. Certainly most Irish girls want one man to love.
Why? I think generally women have higher sex drives than men and sluttiness has had a lot of the shame that used to be attached to it removed by all this "entertainment" coming over from the USA. I have though read that very often nymphomaniacs are frigid and there behaviour is the product of emotional disturbances.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account

Against my better judgment, I regularly listen to his show on Radio Ulster. He played snippets of the interview on Thursday, I believe, and stirred up a hornet's nest. All sorts of calls came in, many of them from enraged listeners.

I've noticed that the political talk show hosts on BBC NI ride these four hobby horses in particular: homosexual marriage, abortion rights, unfettered immigration and Trump Derangement Syndrome. Seemingly they do their level best to promote all four and unabashedly so.

OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
I did watch it. Your woman White was a breath of fresh (old fashioned) air. It was enjoyable TV at a base level. The Feminist who admitted she aborted two of her children came across as a complete bitch and probably did that side more harm than good, and as White pointed out, had murdered her children.
The thing is that I have heard Libtard girls in England actually argue that sexual freedom for women is impossible without abortion- I think I remember someone from the South arguing that as well on Politics.ie so I do think that Susan-anne White does have a valid point. I'm principally enjoying this though for the Libtard hysterics. Southern Libtards love to act oh so oppressed but the likes of Senator Mullins and David Quinn who they regard as sinister Theocratic Rightists actually always handle with kid gloves. I am glad your one Kitty Holland encountered someone who wasn't prepared to take that approach.

Last edited:
OP
OP
SwordOfStCatherine
Against my better judgment, I regularly listen to his show on Radio Ulster. He played snippets of the interview on Thursday, I believe, and stirred up a hornet's nest. All sorts of calls came in, many of them from enraged listeners.

I've noticed that the political talk show hosts on BBC NI ride these four hobby horses in particular: homosexual marriage, abortion rights, unfettered immigration and Trump Derangement Syndrome. Seemingly they do their level best to promote all four and unabashedly so.
The thing is though that outside of the Orange Order and if you are willing to believe rumours there isn't much if any homosexuality around Ulster, it is just not a Ulster thing. I think the reason you hear so much about it there is that the Alliance Party is deeply embarrassed over Northern Ireland not being like the rest of the UK on this issue (my da calls the Alliance Party the embarrassed and actually there is quite a lot of truth in this), the Shinners see the issue as a way both of impressing the English Soft Left and having a sly go at the Prods in my opinion. The thing is that outside of few Cultural Conservatives and Trotskyite militant homosexualists it is completely immaterial to the English whether we have homosexualist marriage or not.

Whenever I hear or see Nolan I immediately think of Pastie Baps which are one of the sickening type of food imaginable but which a lot of Working Class Prods live on (I hate chipper food in general but they are particularly gross).

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
Yes, Alliance seems to be made up of hip-swivellers and go-along-to-get-along types, par excellence. But judging from the amount of airtime both they and representatives of the SDLP receive, one would think their opinions and influence on matters were far more relevant than they actually are.

I never thought of or got around to going to a chippy when I was in the North but after having seen that pic, I suppose I didn't miss much.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Why? I think generally women have higher sex drives than men and sluttiness has had a lot of the shame that used to be attached to it removed by all this "entertainment" coming over from the USA. I have though read that very often nymphomaniacs are frigid and there behaviour is the product of emotional disturbances.

I know I shouldn't be shocked by anything in this day and age, but, unconsciously, I suppose my mother is still my image of women, and she is a devout Catholic who only ever had sex with her husband.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
The thing is that I have heard Libtard girls in England actually argue that sexual freedom for women is impossible without abortion- I think I remember someone from the South arguing that as well on Politics.ie so I do think that Susan-anne White does have a valid point. I'm principally enjoying this though for the Libtard hysterics. Southern Libtards love to act oh so oppressed but the likes of Senator Mullins and David Quinn who they regard as sinister Theocratic Rightists actually always handle with kid gloves. I am glad your one Kitty Holland encountered someone who wasn't prepared to take that approach.

I think sexual liberation for women is really about Capitalist society forcing women to become men - or effective transexuals. Capitalism can't really deal with genuine womanhood. Women are not emotionally suited to sleeping with lots of men. Besides that, it's much easier for women to pick up venereal diseases. The long passage in the penis is more of a defense again infection.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
I have though read that very often nymphomaniacs are frigid and there behaviour is the product of emotional disturbances.
I think that's true. I have a male friend who's always sleeping around. Then he got a fantastic girlfriend - a real stunner and she really loved him. But, he had to fuck it all up by continuing to pull women any time he was out without her. I said to him that I think he's a repressed homosexual. It's clear that no woman can give him what he wants. He agreed that that could indeed be the case. Still, he would never bring himself to have sex with a man, so I'm afraid he is condemned to this maniac behaviour - and he has gotten VD several times. It's only a matter of time until he gets AIDS.

I think sexual liberation for women is really about Capitalist society forcing women to become men - or effective transexuals. Capitalism can't really deal with genuine womanhood. Women are not emotionally suited to sleeping with lots of men. Besides that, it's much easier for women to pick up venereal diseases. The long passage in the penis is more of a defense again infection.
Its about getting them to live the consumerist lifestyle, in the US they account for 80% of the consumer economy.
The more sexual partners a women has the less likely they can sustain long term relationships.
You add abortion to this, and even accidents arent a problem anymore. They can kill the inconvenience and they forever live the consumerist lifestyle.
This is what the capitalist system wants, which is the constant flow of money/debt.

Their solution to 2008 is infinite QE for all the worlds markets.
You need people to keep spending money, as soon as they stop and start hoarding/saving, the liquidity in the system dries up. Outside of helicopter money which they will never do, the system will cave in.

All these dried up women will be replaced with the imports.