Noel Whelan has died

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
I engage little with the McWorld media. And I'm happy and more clear headed disengaged from a media that in the final analysis is there to mislead me, shield and sustain the establishment.

So not knowing that much about each little regime type is a blessing and when I see a similar lack of familiarity of such types in others, I take it as a mark of good character.

Adam Jensen

PI Member
The fact so many of you don't know of him or barely knew of him tells me a lot.

No wonder the level of debate can be quite poor around here on politics.

I am quite young and aware of him over 15 years.

RIP Noel
I'm not that old and gave up listening to most Irish politicians, commentators years ago. Particularly the day to day stuff. Prime Time, Questions and Answers etc is the cure for insomnia. There's far more interesting things competing for attention.

El Chaval.

PI Member
The fact so many of you don't know of him or barely knew of him tells me a lot.

No wonder the level of debate can be quite poor around here on politics.

I am quite young and aware of him over 15 years.

RIP Noel
I deliberately don't watch RTE, and I've reported and blocked the Irish Times and Indo for spam on Facebook

blue velvet

PI Member
Always mention to them that Macron acknowledged that the French would probably leave if they were also allowed to vote.
Emmanuel Macron: French would 'probably' vote to leave EU

So they weren't allowed to vote.
What is dismaying is the huge number of Irish People that have put their faith in 'Guenther' to run our country.

Guenther knows best.

The Brits don't see things that way. They see Guenther as an interfering Johnny Foreigner who needs to be put back in his box twice a century.

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Sinead McSweeney, Irish boss of twitter, ex-PR girl for the gards and the 'PSNI'.
I knew the lad from the telly but I didn't know 'twas him Gemma has talked about.

Ta for reminding me Spud.

whyfillaw

PI Member
an establishment ,Globalist, Libretard, who jumped on the SJW bandwagon.He should have been sent to Brussels and just be given the task of going through treaties and accords legalise and adopt it for Rep of Ireland.If a revolution ever occurred , we all know he would side with the status quo and the Establishment.Totally career driven and legacy matters, no radical thinker, no forward thinking just "a tiny status quo, beige mind" with objections to change in how the system(Political,Economic,Social ,Military,Monetary) works. I'd say the thought of BitCoin and splitting 3 banks into 10 smaller banks to protect the economy in case of one collapsing would be an anathema to An Establishment Cult Figure like him.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
The woman Gemma O'doherty was howling at the moon at recently in Twitter HQ Dublin
Her howls are pure music in comparison to the shrieking drivel you regularly dump here from your shitterfeed.

Re the OP Whelan was a gross PONTIFICATOR with that self righteous barristers smugness of never being wrong about anything,

Fully understandable that his type would appeal to you.

Top Bottom