• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Video "No more tyranny! We demand freedom!"

bAd

PI Member
Here's an excellent truther speech by Dr. Andrew Kaufman. It's 12.20 mins of scamdemic reality delivered in a compact and down to earth way. A fine example of how to relay an important message to the masses in real time.

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Riddle me this?

Why would a secret elite who are all powerful allow these people to speak? Surely they could stop them?

Also if Dolores Cahill can't figure out that the yellow vests are a shinner front how does she know all the deep dark secrets of the NWO?

It couldn't be that they're trying to take advantage of stupid gullible people?

No....

Eriugena

PI Member
Riddle me this?
Why would a secret elite who are all powerful allow these people to speak? Surely they could stop them?
The PTB have no reason to stop them, they pose no threat to the system. In fact, they unwittingly benefit the system because the PTB can point to them as living proof of democracy, freedom, right to free speech, etc.
Also if Dolores Cahill can't figure out that the yellow vests are a shinner front how does she know all the deep dark secrets of the NWO?
She may very well know this.

RealMcCoy

PI Member
The PTB have no reason to stop them, they pose no threat to the system. In fact, they unwittingly benefit the system because the PTB can point to them as living proof of democracy, freedom, right to free speech, etc.
She may very well know this.
if that's true they're unwittingly aiding the very thing they claim to oppose.

In which case they're as stupid as their followers.

Eriugena

PI Member
if that's true they're unwittingly aiding the very thing they claim to oppose.

In which case they're as stupid as their followers.
Myself, I never do protests, demonstrations or sign petitions. For a start, by doing so you are putting yourself into the servile position of a suppliant, or as Thomas Sheridan puts it, "asking your bully to stop". Secondly, it accomplishes nothing but acts as a useful safety valve for the PTB to discharge otherwise dangerous energies harmlessly. It reinforces the vital illusion that democracy is as advertised.

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Myself, I never do protests, demonstrations or sign petitions. For a start, by doing so you are putting yourself into the servile position of a suppliant, or as Thomas Sheridan puts it, "asking your bully to stop". Secondly, it accomplishes nothing but acts as a useful safety valve for the PTB to discharge otherwise dangerous energies harmlessly. It reinforces the vital illusion that democracy is as advertised.
I agree

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
The main thought that springs to mind is that they're not actually as "all" powerful as they might seem. The so called 'elite's' being a relatively tiny minority might depend on mass compliance through general ignorance. To show their hand too blatantly would destroy the illusion and alert too many too quickly to be able to control the situation. (just a guess)

Eriugena

PI Member
The main thought that springs to mind is that they're not actually as "all" powerful as they might seem. The so called 'elite's' being a relatively tiny minority might depend on mass compliance through general ignorance. To show their hand too blatantly would destroy the illusion and alert too many too quickly to be able to control the situation. (just a guess)
They are not all-powerful, that's true. But, they own everything and control things that way.

RealMcCoy

PI Member
There is a global elite. That is true. And it is also true they're not as powerful as they would like to be.

But these people are going into fantasy land territory which is not helpful. Globlists are human same as us. Not Gods.

But these headtheballs would have us believe they are in fact all powerful.

Funny that they reinforce the narrative the globalists want us to believe about them. What a coincidence.

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
But, they own everything and control things that way.
Yeah pretty much everything I suppose.. but when the chips are down the majority of military, police and others are fundamentally good people. Push things too far and they might think enough is enough.

Eriugena

PI Member
Yeah pretty much everything I suppose.. but when the chips are down the majority of military, police and others are fundamentally good people. Push things too far and they might think enough is enough.
Most of them are decent people, but thinking does not come naturally to them.

Top Bottom