Hot Nigel Farage: The Man who Transformed the World- even Hitlery Clinton admits it lol!

No Farage = No Brexit, No Brexit = No Trump Victory- Trump Victory = World Transformation

• Yes

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
Reading through this thread would make one believe that many of these Farage fans wish they were still under the direct control of Westminster.
Presumably those of us living in the UK still want precisely that. And Presumably those living in Ireland want to be under the control of their elected representatives in the Dail.

Last edited:
Farage, the man whose vision didn't even encompass a post-Brexit reality.

Instead he disappeared.

A man who made his appeal to the lowest common denominator, on the basis of personal charisma, narrow nationalism, bigotry, and stoking base public fears, insecurities and ignorance.

A man who took advantage of the millions of poorly educated people looking for "simple" or more accurately, simplistic answers to their discontents. A man who focused his political appeals on those souls incapable of dealing with any complex considerations that require them to think or self-reflect.

He simply gave these people "answers" that sat well with their own sentiments and prejudices; "answers" that made it easy to point outwards to other little known or understood groupings to apportion blame; "answers" that seemed to make instant "sense", all tied up with base appeal to nationalism and patriotism etc.

Farage the little englander, motivated by a sentimental self-regard for his own race and nation. Anyone outside of his insular little world he scorned.

An ultra-nationalist, he had no real arguments to engage with; only trite assertions dressed up in the pomp of populist appeal.

And in the midst of the first real challenge to the EU project, the first real difficulties, this little dweeb rose to the top. Worse than that, people flocked to him. They continue to, even now there is no doubt what he is. What pathetic political creatures we remain.
What a totally ignorant person you are!

You yourself may be educated but you haven't a morsel of common sense, grace or indeed civility. I don't for one second expect you to understand why but mark my words you're to be pitied. You've learned everything you know from books so you've simply been educated to learn - repeat, learn- repeat, learn- repeat.

No doubt you'll be a Soros supporter - we all know what he thought of his fellow Jews and neighbours.

You are welcome to your so called "education" if that's what you choose to call it. If you were a child of mine I'd give you a clip across the ear for such a disrespectful post most well bred people would consider beneath them.

Anderson

Take the red pill
Donator
Premium Account
Paul Nuttall first interview as new leader of UKIP

I fear this could be the end of UKIP, Paul Nuttall dose not strike me as someone who can unite the party nor does he seem someone as charismatic as Farage.

Farage should have remained as leader whilst Brexit is still in the air, can you imagine Paul Nuttall conducting any TV debates?

I just see images like this when I think of him as leader.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
Paul Nuttall first interview as new leader of UKIP

I joined UKIP in September just so that I could vote for Raheem Kassam as party leader. After he dropped out I didn't bother voting. Nuttal and Evans just look like Tories, I quite liked Rees-Evans but he comes across as far too inexperienced, maybe if he was ten years older with ten years more Political experience he might have made a good leader.

Dont know who Id vote for if there was an election tomorrow.

Kershaw

Premium Account
I fear this could be the end of UKIP, Paul Nuttall dose not strike me as someone who can unite the party nor does he seem someone as charismatic as Farage.

Farage should have remained as leader whilst Brexit is still in the air, can you imagine Paul Nuttall conducting any TV debates?

I just see images like this when I think of him as leader.

I think Paul is fairly competent and has the best chance of uniting the party.
Raheem Kassam might have been fun but he dropped out. He was the only one equipped to tackle the Muslim issue so that would have been very useful.
He would have been very divisive too though.
Suzanne Evans would have turned the party into a milquetoast Tory-lite party - also would have been very divisive.
I saw a lot of people hoping John Rees-Evans would get it. I'd never heard of him. He had a very low media profile.
Paul might be good for getting working class votes in Labour heartlands. Remains to be seen though.
I'll give him a chance.

Farage has a certain unique all-encompassing magic about him. An avatar of Englishness but with a sunny non-elite gregariousness that engages the regions. It's tough to find that unique formula full stop still less within UKIP, still less again a guy who's got the skills to do it. A leader from the regions can be a damp squib for the other regions.

They should rearrange it so that Farage is President -- no duties but he's visible as a talking head. Unless they can finally find someone of comparable character, it's difficult to see UKIP going anywhere really.

Is Farage the cause of all the in-fighting (both physical and verbal) and party evictions that has gone on as well as the never-ending leadership elections or is it just typical of right wing politics which can never get more than two people to agree about anything.

Is Farage the cause of all the in-fighting (both physical and verbal) and party evictions that has gone on as well as the never-ending leadership elections.....
Can you name one political party, past or present in which there is not a measure of "in-fighting (both physical and verbal)"? If you also add ideological disputes to the equation the list will encompass 90% or more of every political 'party' on this planet.

......or is it just typical of right wing politics which can never get more than two people to agree about anything.
No it's not and I am certain you know that but you just had to get the dig in, right.

Can you name one political party, past or present in which there is not a measure of "in-fighting (both physical and verbal)"? If you also add ideological disputes to the equation the list will encompass 90% or more of every political 'party' on this planet.
No it's not and I am certain you know that but you just had to get the dig in, right.
What other party in living memory in the UK or Ireland has has a punch -up over politics or ideological disputes?

The le Pens have had a right old ding dong in the National Front for a start and they are typical of right wingers who meet anywhere and soon decend into animosity and outright hatred of each other which mirrors their disrespect and hatred of everyone who they disagree with.

Top Bottom