Hot Nigel Farage: The Man who Transformed the World- even Hitlery Clinton admits it lol!

No Farage = No Brexit, No Brexit = No Trump Victory- Trump Victory = World Transformation

• Yes

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

roc_

PI Member
Threads
Farage, the man whose vision didn't even encompass a post-Brexit reality.

Instead he disappeared.

A man who made his appeal to the lowest common denominator, on the basis of personal charisma, narrow nationalism, bigotry, and stoking base public fears, insecurities and ignorance.

A man who took advantage of the millions of poorly educated people looking for "simple" or more accurately, simplistic answers to their discontents. A man who focused his political appeals on those souls incapable of dealing with any complex considerations that require them to think or self-reflect.

He simply gave these people "answers" that sat well with their own sentiments and prejudices; "answers" that made it easy to point outwards to other little known or understood groupings to apportion blame; "answers" that seemed to make instant "sense", all tied up with base appeal to nationalism and patriotism etc.

Farage the little englander, motivated by a sentimental self-regard for his own race and nation. Anyone outside of his insular little world he scorned.

An ultra-nationalist, he had no real arguments to engage with; only trite assertions dressed up in the pomp of populist appeal.

And in the midst of the first real challenge to the EU project, the first real difficulties, this little dweeb rose to the top. Worse than that, people flocked to him. They continue to, even now there is no doubt what he is. What pathetic political creatures we remain.

OP
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Premium Account
Threads
Subhuman Zionist Filth like you would know all about "Ultra Nationalism".

Threads
I think Brexit injected enthusiasm into Trump himself specifically and helped focus his foreign policy. I don't think Brexit influenced the average US voter directly. The EU is a rather off-side concern compared to the harrowing prospect of some hyper-Obama demolition expert in the form of Hillary. Avoiding that was as intuitive as jumping out of the way of an oncoming freight train.

But that's not to underestimate Farage. He was taken as a flakey throwback way back when -- with an impossible vision. But he prevailed in superb fashion and by succeeding he's split the EU, dealt a heavy blow to globalism and perhaps helped pitch humanity away from a terrible war with Russia. Incredible from when he started out as the novelty candidate everybody laughed at. Who's laughing now, eh?

OP
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Premium Account
Threads
Is that why you Zionazis had the Haavara Agreement with Hitler?

The Haavara Agreement was an agreement between Nazi Germany and Zionist German Jews signed on 25 August 1933.

roc_

PI Member
Threads
Is that why you Zionazis had the Haavara Agreement with Hitler?

The Haavara Agreement was an agreement between Nazi Germany and Zionist German Jews signed on 25 August 1933.

Haavara Agreement - Wikipedia
Yeah, yeah.

You got it in one. Well done.

Yes, your kind of argument, this kind of argument and logic, always end with the Jews "Zionists".

My point, exactly.

OP
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Premium Account
Threads
Actually that's your own post not mine- I started a Thread here praising the Jewish Contribution to Ireland.

You just keep telling lies & supporting Israeli terror- it's all you are good for...

roc_

PI Member
Threads
Actually that's your own post not mine- I started a Thread here praising the Jewish Contribution to Ireland.
I know you did.

I'm well aware of what you and your ilk do in the name of self-denial.

You're like every other radical "anti-Zionist" I come across today - you have a least one brain cell that understands that the arguments you make previously resulted in the most abominable massacres. So you need to change your terminology, and be able to resume hating while believing that you are sort of doing good and to believe that there could be legitimate reasons to so vehemently hate a group of people. Those evil, subhuman "Zionist" filth, in your own words.

OP
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Premium Account
Threads
Maybe it's to do with all those Palestinian Children your friends kill for fun or Mr Ignatiev's efforts to "Abolish the White Race" etc...

Put away your Tin Foil Hat & back on topic.

Top Bottom