Nigel Farage announces return back to Mainstream Politics

The time has come to teach the political class a lesson: I'm back fighting for a real Brexit

"It is now beyond doubt that the political class in Westminster and many of their media allies do not accept the EU referendum result. They refuse to acknowledge the wishes of the majority of those who took part in that historic plebiscite of 2016 by voting to leave the European Union. As far as I’m concerned, this is the worst case of Stockholm syndrome ever recorded.
It is equally clear to me that, unless challenged, these anti-democrats will succeed in frustrating the result. Whatever they may claim publicly, this is their ultimate objective. They think nothing of betraying the citizens of Britain.
For months now we have heard the same argument from this bunch: “Leave voters did not know what..."

Last edited:
The obfuscation of enacting yet another will of the people.

Another indication that we are in an abusive relationship with EU.

(you cannot do this or that, if you go, you're nothing, nobody will love you, nobody will want you, I'm all you've got)

Last edited:
The time has come to teach the political class a lesson: I'm back fighting for a real Brexit

"It is now beyond doubt that the political class in Westminster and many of their media allies do not accept the EU referendum result. They refuse to acknowledge the wishes of the majority of those who took part in that historic plebiscite of 2016 by voting to leave the European Union. As far as I’m concerned, this is the worst case of Stockholm syndrome ever recorded.
It is equally clear to me that, unless challenged, these anti-democrats will succeed in frustrating the result. Whatever they may claim publicly, this is their ultimate objective. They think nothing of betraying the citizens of Britain.
For months now we have heard the same argument from this bunch: “Leave voters did not know what..."

Careful you don't meet another flying "accident"? Oops 🤕

Anderson

Take the red pill
Donator
Premium Account
Brexit just got interesting again.

Will Nige return to run UKip or become a Tory MEP? Hell he could even starr a new political movement with Boris and Mogg.

How soon would you agree to a second vote on the EU?
Bearing in mind Theresa May ordred a second vote on the UK government at a whim in a Wales walk

Dublin 4

Premium Account
Welcome back to "the Road" to 1 of the most successful Politicians in the World.

Nigel was EFDD Leader, MEP & No 1 Brexit lobbyist in the Media prior to this Statement...

Brexit just got interesting again.

Will Nige return to run UKip or become a Tory MEP? Hell he could even starr a new political movement with Boris and Mogg.
There won't be any UK MEPs after next March. The European Parliament elections are in May, I think.

Getting funding from the Russians again to make sure Putin gets his way, a weaker UK. Good lad Farage.

The Equaliser

Staff member
I think it is too late. This stitch up started within hours of the referendum result being known.
His sponsors won't want to use UKIP as the vehicle either.

Top Bottom