• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Nick Griffin to make a political comeback in the UK?

Dublin 4

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium
Just take to the Hills of Serbia...

OP
Macushla

Macushla

Staff member
PI Member
Jesus! I remember that fella. Michael McLaughlin he used to be, his da was an anti-treaty IRA man. Michael sided with Colin Jordan rather than the Tyndall faction after the whole mess over Francoise Dior. I'm a little surprised he's still alive tbh.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Jesus! I remember that fella. Michael McLaughlin he used to be, his da was an anti-treaty IRA man. Michael sided with Colin Jordan rather than the Tyndall faction after the whole mess over Francoise Dior. I'm a little surprised he's still alive tbh.
It is interesting how on examination so many English ethno-nationalists turn out not to be what I would refer to as proper English (not a value judgement but a description) but actually Irish, Scottish, Welsh and Cornish. Derek Holland the most interesting and admirable of them is basically a pure blood Gael. The British Movement on the other hand I think was neither interesting or admirable.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Ann Marie Waters and Tommy Robinson are also Irish basically and not proper English.

The Doc

PI Member
John Tyndall and Oswald Mosley both had Irish mothers. Griffin's father's side's mostly Irish.

Dublin 4

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium
Oswald Mosley's Mother was Katharine Maud Edwards-Heathcote

It is interesting how on examination so many English ethno-nationalists turn out not to be what I would refer to as proper English (not a value judgement but a description) but actually Irish, Scottish, Welsh and Cornish. Derek Holland the most interesting and admirable of them is basically a pure blood Gael.
maybe the Celts have a better appreciation of what it really means to be invaded, colonized, over-run, out bred, out manoevered , enslaved, disrespected, and to become a foreigner in their own land.

....and all your women working 'entertaining' a force of occupying soldiers in a place like Monto.

Last edited:
Top Bottom