Video Niall McConnell Goes Head to Head With Minister Bruton!

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Lets make a list and we can set to work and clean out the Bog.
These sort of people become evident over a period of time. They can't mantain the fiction ad infinitum. Barretts a classic example. He left politics because everybody knew what he was like. He waited over a decade to re enter politics as a new generation was coming through that didn't know what he was like. Now they do.

Time can be a valuable ally like that.

DrPat2

PI Member
These sort of people become evident over a period of time. They can't mantain the fiction ad infinitum. Barretts a classic example. He left politics because everybody knew what he was like. He waited over a decade to re enter politics as a new generation was coming through that didn't know what he was like. Now they do.

Time can be a valuable ally like that.
Back on about Barrett again. Anything new or you going to go around the mulberry bush yet again?

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
Boys and Girls it's not really hard to build yourself up for the local elections. I've helped a complete no hoper get 5% before. It's not expensive either. 100 quid to stand. 10'000 leaflets is another 200 quid. That's it. In fact you'll get the 300 quid back if you get 5% as far as i know. Stop crying out for a Messiah. You don't need the Jim Dowson bagage to do any of this. A few decent people around you to help canvas is all you need. I find the people that are utterly obessed with these money laundering Messiahs are the same people that wouldn't dream of canvassing nevermind stand themselves. It's an act of cowardice tbh with you. I'll just throw this chancer who got 0.6% of the vote 50 quid so it means i don't have to do anything worthwhile but Ireland will somehow still be saved.

Top Bottom