Video Niall McConnell Goes Head to Head With Minister Bruton!

RealMcCoy

PI Member
You have been vociferously railing against the current state of leadership on the 'right' for several months.

It would seem that your complaints are falling on deaf ears.

Given the tone and tenor of your posts, I was under the impression that you apparently feel strongly about it and it is reasonable to ask if you would consider what more you could do in terms of providing an alternative?

Anyway, as you have now clarified, you are just here out of boredom and for the 'craic' so that answers my query, thanks.
I rail against chancers and clowns as is my right. Someone has to.

I like to interact in a forum of free thinking people. Not blind followers and sycophants.

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Most of the NP shills have fucked off when they finally realised what a clown Barrett is. And I believe the forum is better for it.

Don't blame me because I'm ahead of the curve.

Tuco Salamanca

PI Member
I don't mind religious people. As long as they're genuine and not fanatics.

You'd think a 'Catholic Nationalist' would be able to recite the Ar nAthair properly.
I think using "Accept" in place of "Except" -- as I just did, but thankfully noticed before TW Tone -- is a bit more embarrassing :D.

Clanrickard

PI Member
The issue at hand, to my my mind at least, is how the Corrib Gas fields have been handed over to foreign interests with little or no consideration to the Irish people to whom those resources actually belong to.

(a small issue to myself personally, is that Niall should if practicable, open up his comment section on BitChute).

McConell is a clown. He thinks there is oil and gold everywhere. The guy is a joke.

bells of shandon

PI Member
Why should I offer an alternative? I just enjoy having a bit of craic on the internet when I'm bored.

You want Ireland to change? Ever thought about doing it yourself?
Don't follow gobshites. Its a good start.

Sorry for calling you a spastic. That was a bit harsh and uncalled for.
I am taking note .I am sure you would make a great Leader of men. You have your finger on the pulse and are aware of the problems . We all are waiting for your solutions to lead Ireland out of the abyss.

Sham Óg

PI Member
I am taking note .I am sure you would make a great Leader of men. You have your finger on the pulse and are aware of the problems . We all are waiting for your solutions to lead Ireland out of the abyss.
Me and my group already have.

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Nobody will be leading anyone anywhere until we can cut out the main cancer in our midst. Chancers and me feiners.

Top Bottom