• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Video Niall McConnell Goes Head to Head With Minister Bruton!

RealMcCoy

PI Member
What are you referring to?
O,Connel represents a nationalist agenda.afaik
Does he? He didn't march with the yellow vests until they made it 100% percent clear that everybody who sets foot in Ireland is Irish. Not very nationalistic?

How many nationalists do you know that are halfway up a loyalists hole?

RealMcCoy

PI Member
Oh god I hadn't seen this! I knew he was a lizard person! Shouting at doors through a bullhorn? Not exactly human behaviour!

RealMcCoy

PI Member
So when will you start offering an alternative?
Why should I offer an alternative? I just enjoy having a bit of craic on the internet when I'm bored.

You want Ireland to change? Ever thought about doing it yourself?

Tuco Salamanca

PI Member
These 'traditionalist' clowns have nothing to offer except rosy retrospective horse manure and boiler plate criticisms of contemporary globalism.

Last edited:

DrPat2

PI Member
Why should I offer an alternative? I just enjoy having a bit of craic on the internet when I'm bored.

You want Ireland to change? Ever thought about doing it yourself?
You have been vociferously railing against the current state of leadership on the 'right' for several months.

It would seem that your complaints are falling on deaf ears.

Given the tone and tenor of your posts, I was under the impression that you apparently feel strongly about it and it is reasonable to ask if you would consider what more you could do in terms of providing an alternative?

Anyway, as you have now clarified, you are just here out of boredom and for the 'craic' so that answers my query, thanks.

RealMcCoy

PI Member
I think this is my favorite comment from that video.

"Remember people used to laugh at David in 1980 s, because what he was saying was soo out there that people laughed. They're not laughing now"

Eh ya they are.

That's some echo chamber right there.

Top Bottom