Video Niall McConnell Goes Head to Head With Minister Bruton!

bAd

PI Member
The issue at hand, to my my mind at least, is how the Corrib Gas fields have been handed over to foreign interests with little or no consideration to the Irish people to whom those resources actually belong to.

(a small issue to myself personally, is that Niall should if practicable, open up his comment section on BitChute).

Last edited:

Rose

PI Member
The issue at hand, to my my mind at least, is how the Corrib Gas fields have been handed over to foreign interests with little or no consideration to the Irish people to whom those resources actually belong to.

(a small issue to myself personally, is that Niall should, if practicable open up his comment section on BitChute).

The man responsible for the installation of 5g. I noticed there are no masts outside his own house. Head 3km further up to road to Ballymun and eir installed 5g antennaes every two metres.

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
Surely your not suggesting that Niall McConnell is responsible for 5G in any significant way. I may stand to be corrected but, if so, please go ahead.

Last edited:

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member

(a small issue to myself personally, is that Niall should if practicable, open up his comment section on BitChute).

The way Bruton tried to change the subject with ‘ Brexit ‘ was Comedy Gold ~ ~ ~ “ look Over There stuff "

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
I don't know much about Niall McConnell but I think it takes a certain amount of balls to stand up in public and push back against the political class. If more of us were to do that, these F'rs wouldn't be able to come out in public without being drilled. If enough of us were to be more proactive in this way their stonewalling tricks would lose power very quickly. I'll say it once again.. *stonewalling tricks.* That's what we are up against!!

IrishJohn

PI Member
I don't know much about Niall McConnell but I think it takes a certain amount of balls to stand up in public and push back against the political class. If more of us were to do that, these F'rs wouldn't be able to come out in public without being drilled. If enough of us were to be more proactive in this way their stonewalling tricks would lose power very quickly. I'll say it once again.. *stonewalling tricks.* That's what we are up against!!

The main problem with McConnell is that he has turned Nationalism into a business.

Catalpa

PI Member
He's got balls I'll grant him that!

But if you nationalise a resource on a piece of land [that obviously is in private ownership] then said owner can legitimately ask for compensation from the Public Purse.

In the case of things like Oil & Gold that could be an absolutely HUGE figure

Better approach would be to Tax whatever is produced at source so that all that wealth does not flow out of the Country....

Or you could advocate a Constitution Referendum to allow the State to seize Land in the National Interest without compensation

But I think that would have no chance with the landholders of Ireland...

GodsDog

PI Member
He's got balls I'll grant him that!

But if you nationalise a resource on a piece of land [that obviously is in private ownership] then said owner can legitimately ask for compensation from the Public Purse.

In the case of things like Oil & Gold that could be an absolutely HUGE figure

Better approach would be to Tax whatever is produced at source so that all that wealth does not flow out of the Country....

Or you could advocate a Constitution Referendum to allow the State to seize Land in the National Interest without compensation

But I think that would have no chance with the landholders of Ireland...
or you could just tell them to fuck off and that the resource belongs to every citizen on the island of Ireland
and not just a few wealthy business interests!

However that will never happen because they always buy off the political class first.

Remember Ray Burke the disgraced politician going into a room alone with shell to thrash out terms?
Then that other disgraced politician Bertie eviscerating the terms even more so we got nothing.
That's how we lost our gas money.

Even after we found out Ray Burke was corrupt, nobody challenged the terms he made.

And even with the rotten deal we got, we have no real idea exactly how much gas they are taking out of those wells
and exactly how much tax is due (probably academic as they can write it all off against expenses)
Who is actually monitoring it to protect our interests? Nobody that I am aware of except shell.

OP
bAd

bAd

PI Member
The main problem with McConnell is that he has turned Nationalism into a business.
I doubt that anything Niall McConnell has done is actually the main problem. If he has coupled his Nationalism with putting food on the table, that's not such a bad thing.

The main part of that problem is that our national resources have been privatised.. behind the scenes and without democratic oversight.

Or you could just tell them to fuck off and that the resource belongs to every citizen on the island of Ireland and not just a few wealthy business interests!

However that will never happen because they always buy off the political class first.
That's the nub of our problem.. but it's not just in Ireland it's everywhere.

Although I agree this seems an insurmountable problem, I suspect there is a potential solution if nation's were to form an alliance against globalist domination.

The political class can always be bought off, particularly if there is no viable alternative. If it's even possible, the nub of an alternative or a solution must be an international liberation of the bank's from plutocratic control.

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
Suing old grannies that stood for election on a Nationalist ticket isn’t a business I’ll ever support. The swindling of vast amounts of money he and Dowson trousered before that I turned a blind eye to, if people want to be retards with their money, that’s their problem. But the former is unforgivable.

IrishJohn

PI Member
Suing old grannies that stood for election on a Nationalist ticket isn’t a business I’ll ever support. The swindling of vast amounts of money he and Dowson trousered before that I turned a blind eye to, if people want to be retards with their money, that’s their problem. But the former is unforgivable.
He has also doxxed other Nationalists one of whom wasn't even a public figure.

And I don't think he has ever apologised for that either.

Sham Óg

PI Member
What gets on my tits about this lad is that its all about him - 'look at me when I'm talking to you'.

He is too cranky and sulky in his ways too.

Liked him at the start but he's a pain in the hoop now.

GT has good manners and this lad should try and learn from him.

Top Bottom