• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Niall Boylan Show on birthright citizenship: "The amount of abuse I’ve seen in 18 years is unbelievable"

Kershaw

PI Member
Niall Boylan Show on birthright citizenship: "The amount of abuse I’ve seen in 18 years is unbelievable"

link

The Niall Boylan Show discussed the topic of birth-right citizenship today. One caller told Niall that he had worked in the asylum industry for 18 years and the amount of abuse he has seen was unbelievable.

"I've seen people who have actually claimed asylum in other countries but they still come to Ireland because we've the easiest system in the world."

Broadcast: The Niall Boylan Show | 17 Nov 2020

Here's a clip

cello

PI Member

link

The Niall Boylan Show discussed the topic of birth-right citizenship today. One caller told Niall that he had worked in the asylum industry for 18 years and the amount of abuse he has seen was unbelievable.

"I've seen people who have actually claimed asylum in other countries but they still come to Ireland because we've the easiest system in the world."

Broadcast: The Niall Boylan Show | 17 Nov 2020

Here's a clip

And now we are gearing up to scrap direct provision and make legal immigration seem like a complete idiots lot.

Peter Schlemihl

PI Member
Fair play to whoever it was on here who called in as "Jim". :rolleyes:
Why exactly is it that you find abuse of the asylum system unfathomable? The three primary countries of origin for asylum claimants in Ireland are Nigerian, Zimbabwean and South African; Nigerians have a rejection rate of 94%, Zimbabweans have a rejection rate of 82% and South Africans have a rejection rate of 90%.

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
If you live in Blanch you can see it every day of the week going back to 2001 when it really took off

Its clear as day obvious very very few of them are working

Fair play to those that do mind!
Can you find that Thread that you did on the Passports being refused by Nigerian Applicants given Irish Citizenship please?

cello

PI Member
Why exactly is it that you find abuse of the asylum system unfathomable? The three primary countries of origin for asylum claimants in Ireland are Nigerian, Zimbabwean and South African; Nigerians have a rejection rate of 94%, Zimbabweans have a rejection rate of 82% and South Africans have a rejection rate of 90%.
Actually, Georgia and Albania have been topping the list lately and the rejection rate is even higher.

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Top Bottom