Newstalks Hate Speech poll not going so well!

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
Intersex, hermaphrodite people born with both male and female genitalia.
The lgbtwtf crowd try to show their sexuality is normal and natural. That’s why they promote “gay” penguins and giraffes. It’s also why they use intersex. Intersex population is minuscule and is a physical condition that is Scientifically diagnosed, not a mental condition.

Karloff

PI Member
I think people are beginning to push back. Most people weren't too bothered by gay marriage, but this Trans thing - particularly its focus on children - seems to be getting a backlash. That's the sense I get from reading stuff online.
It's not that it's the fact that the issue has been weaponised by the elites and is their tool for social control now and gay people as a mass have no say over what they do with it.

Something similar happened in the feminist cause. It starts off about rights and equality in a time when they had the good argument and ends up somewhere completely different.

The pro Govt feminist and LGBT organisations have a ruling body that works in concert with FFG globalist politics. If such a body exists i think it should derive it's authority from the size of it's membership or even it should have to prove that when it speaks it speaks for the majority of the minority it claims to be speaking on behalf of. It should be obvious there are a huge number of people who are LGBT who are pro free speech. Free Speech is a completely separate issue to gay rights. There is a great deal of deliberate smearing across issues going on in globalist neoliberal strategies.

Figg_

PI Member
It's not that it's the fact that the issue has been weaponised by the elites and is their tool for social control now and gay people as a mass have no say over what they do with it.

Something similar happened in the feminist cause. It starts off about rights and equality in a time when they had the good argument and ends up somewhere completely different.

The pro Govt feminist and LGBT organisations have a ruling body that works in concert with FFG globalist politics. If such a body exists i think it should derive it's authority from the size of it's membership or even it should have to prove that when it speaks it speaks for the majority of the minority it claims to be speaking on behalf of. It should be obvious there are a huge number of people who are LGBT who are pro free speech. Free Speech is a completely separate issue to gay rights. There is a great deal of deliberate smearing across issues going on in globalist neoliberal strategies.
You've reminded me of a excellent post I read on the website, The Conservative woman a while back. The article concerns Piers Morgan's attack on a doctor who refused to use the preferred pronouns of a patient. I think it sums up the absurdity of identity politics perfectly.

I've copied and pasted the comment here but you can view it on the website as well
Peter Evans4 months ago • edited
I find that whenever I read about the latest swivel-eyed fad of the woke Left, Voltaire's famous aphorism springs to mind: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

It seems to me that the LGBTrans lobby and their globalist corporate backers (think "IBM Pride," "Facebook Pride," "HSBC Birmingham Pride" - you can even ask for gender neutral pronouns at the bank - Goldman Sachs Pride and so on) don't care a jot that Piers Morgan is a pugilistic, bone-headed hooligan-ignoramus who thinks that heaping ferocious scorn on a mild-mannered and impeccably civil Christian physician is evidence of moral superiority. In the corporate media they control and bankroll, he simply serves a useful purpose: he demonstrates with his iniquitous and ugly hectoring that anyone who deviates in any way from the prescribed narrative (which, like Stalin's endlessly expanding list of priority threats and enemies, shifts and switches with every passing day) will be mercilessly savaged in public.

Outside of the woke bubble, I have the impression that this experiment in intimidation - the increasingly unhinged attempt to shame everyone into silence when they are confronted with manifest absurdities and conspicuous untruths - has become so palpably insane over the last two-to-three years (the post-Trump and post-Brexit years, which were massively traumatic to our globalist rulers) that it has overreached and is beginning to have the opposite effect to the one intended.

Yesterday, I followed Theodore Dalrymple in suggesting that the purpose of this ceaseless psychopathic bullying dressed up as virtue and compassion (evil always has to disguise itself after all) was not to persuade but to humiliate: not merely to mutely acquiesce in cockamamie lies, which is bad enough, but to repeat them as though they were inviolable truths in order to protect your livelihoods and reputations. As Dr Dalrymple put it, that makes liars of all who acquiesce in this velvet terror, and "A society of emasculated liars is easy to control."

If someone had said what I'm about to say 10 years ago, I would have instantly dismissed them as a conspiracy loon. Today, I think it's almost impossible to dispute: our globalist rulers, with their multi-culti, globo-LGBTrans agenda, are seeking to destroy what is noble and good in the nations of Western civilisation because what is noble and good remains an inconvenient bulwark against their shared plan (for example, the smallest building block of that civilisation - the family, as presided over by a monogamous, stable man-woman/mother-father union). The plan, that is, to create a standardised global market for financial debt products sold at profligate interest rates that can never be repaid (when the debt can't be repaid in money, these amoral larcenists will seek payment in kind by, say, demanding ownership of precious raw materials, seizing the potential life raft in the process).

And yet, all it takes is a principled individual who refuses to bow to militant LGBTrans tyranny, the new corporate Stalinism in our midst, who quietly insists that his scientific knowledge and his Christian faith prevent him from acceding to the lie that a biological male could ever become a female, or that a biological female could ever become a male, and the media meltdown erupts.
Dr Mackereth exemplifies exactly what Vaclav Havel had in mind when he wrote his magnificent "The Power of the Powerless." If just one humble shopkeeper decides not to place the latest party slogan in his window, the edifice of lies upon which totalitarian rule is founded will start to crumble as others take courage and follow suit.

If we fail to support and emulate the principled David Mackereths in our midst against celebrity thugs like Morgan and his corporate puppetmasters, we will end up like the desperate, terrified teenager in this video clip from Paul Joseph Watson, dancing like broken Winston Smiths to the murderous orders of our new, globalist-imported "neighbours":

Anglophile

PI Member
LGBT COUPLES KISSED outside the Dáil today as part of a protest demanding government action on hate crime legislation.

:ROFLMAO:

Sawdust

PI Member
LGBT COUPLES KISSED outside the Dáil today as part of a protest demanding government action on hate crime legislation.

:ROFLMAO:
Which one is you?

I can't see your 'refugees welcome' sign.