• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

New Year Resolutions.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
OK, another thread where surely discord can not intrude upon. It is time for our earnest resolutions for the betterment of all as we begin the exciting journey into 2018. Of late, some posters have taken exception to my top quality avatar.Because I wish all here is exist harmoniously, I have resolved to change it for the foreseeable future though I may relapse because it is easily the best avatar the site has had thus far and Rick and Hans should try to trademark it in fact and use it as the official site logo.

The problem is that it is hardly likely that I can come up with a better avatar.

That being the case, I respectfully ask that the esteemed posters make kind suggestions for a replacement and I will adopt the most suitable for January and maybe beyond. Something tasty now and upbeat.

I also ask that others post their own resolutions on this thread.
This is a banter thread now so feel free to discuss anything in the general topic area

OP
OP
Dan Óg

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
My big resolution for 2018 is to hit 1000 miles in my walks. This year I got about 925. I was flying it for the first 5 months but then I was working with less time available. Still,that is just over an average of 2.5 miles per day. Roll on January 2nd.Jan 1st is an inlaw family day.