Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

'New Swedes' bankrupting Swedish towns

Karloff

PI Member
It challenges the assumptions that

1. Swedish Govt cares about the economy of Sweden.
2. Swedish Govt cares about Swedish people.
3. Swedish Govt considers the future.

I think it can only be explained by an international dimension and i think debt and international finance has a lot to do with it if we think of the Sw Govt as reluctant or unwilling agents, if one govt goes against this it gets punished perhaps it's markets crash or it finds it cannot borrow money or lurid stories about politicians make the papers. I also think globalisation has been great for the super rich and there exists an international order of very rich people who are like a kind of 'nation' unto themselves and they have taken the allegiance of the political leaders. You could see the likes of Davos as a place where the rulers of countries are ordered what to do. It's also possible many politicians are groomed from an early stage and then steered to power look at Macron, comes from Rothschild stock and somehow assumes power squeezing out the left and right... B Johnson, groomed by the media for power for decades from the most elite stock, Varadkar - the definition of globalisation, gay half Indian cosmopolitan internationalist - he is Taoiseach never won an election, failed to get grassroots FG backing. Merkel, whose history i am less familiar with but who has been in power well over a decade.

Last edited:

BSA

PI Member
Na, they'll be back to warmth of bongo bongo land if that day arrives
No person ever returns to a third world country once they've sampled the delights of the first world..

That's why flooding Ireland with the third world is so dangerous.. They are never going back.. Like a dog at Christmas the third world is forever... Along with its multiple wives, huge families on welfare, FGM, ISIS sympathies, violent intolerance of differences...

Custard Surprise

PI Member
I can’t and won’t feel sorry for a nation which has shot itself in the foot.

I’m thinking of taking up hunting myself and want to look into a gun licence as home protection is going to be a huge issue in this country over the next twenty years as the new Irish will follow the example set by their cousins in England and we will have gang culture on the streets of Ireland.
I've already been looking into the legality of this, Can't expect the state to protect us anymore. Gun ownership may become necessary in the future. If a gang of enrichers breaks into ones family home with knives.

It's better to be labelled a villain in some D4 navel gazing rag than a victim in the tabloids.

Rommel

PI Member
I've already been looking into the legality of this, Can't expect the state to protect us anymore. Gun ownership may become necessary in the future. If a gang of enrichers breaks into ones family home with knives.

It's better to be labelled a villain in some D4 navel gazing rag than a victim in the tabloids.
We are in the process of building just outside the city and it is something I'd like a handle on in the next 18 months.

I've always said man woman beast or child if you are about my property uninvited I will take all and every available actions to defend my family and home.

Top Bottom