Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

New science finds human activity has virtually zero impact on global temperatures

OP
Oliver Plunkett

Oliver Plunkett

Donator
PI Member

Karloff

PI Member
wiki

naturalnews.com

The website sells various dietary supplements, promotes alternative medicine, tendentious nutrition and health claims,

include chemophobic claims about the purported dangers of "chemtrails",[2] fluoridated drinking water,[8] anti-perspirants, laundry detergent, monosodium glutamate, aspartame), and alleged health problems caused by allegedly "toxic" ingredients in vaccines,[2][3] including the now-discredited link to autism The site's founder, Michael Allen "Mike" Adams, gained attention after posting a blog entry implying a call for violence against proponents of GMO foods, and then allegedly creating another website with a list of names of alleged supporters. He has been accused of using "pseudoscience to sell his lies".[

Pope Francis, who has made the environment a signature cause of his pontificate, said he was strongly considering adding the category of “ecological sin” to the Catholic Church’s official compendium of teachings.

Pope Francis has stressed the importance of environmental protection since his election in 2013. He dedicated an entire encyclical, “Laudato Si,’” published in 2015, to the topic.

In that document, he called global warming a major threat to life on the planet and called for a reduction in the use of fossil fuels. He also blamed the global market economy for plundering the earth at the expense of the poor and future generations.

In 2016, the pope added environmentalism, or “care for our common home,” to the Catholic Church’s traditional seven works of mercy. He also added it to the Beatitudes, the core set of Christian ideals such as meekness and mercy enunciated by Jesus in the Bible, saying: “Blessed are those who protect and care for our common home.”

On Friday, he said he was considering going further. “We must introduce—we are thinking—into the
Catechism of the Catholic Church the sin against ecology, the ecological sin against the common home, because it’s a duty,” the pope told an audience of legal experts at the Vatican.

He noted that bishops from the Amazon region meeting at the Vatican in October had defined ecological sin as an “action or omission against God, against others, the community and the environment. It is a sin against future generations and is manifested in the acts and habits of pollution and destruction of the harmony of the environment.”
Pope Francis Weighs Adding ‘Ecological Sin’ to Church Teachings

Is he having a spell ?, i get the feeling that its a case of damned if ye do damned if ye don't regards the direction the church is promoting, that's one hell of a faith check, a whole new sin to be added to the catechism ?, it may get asses on pews, need the donations i suppose, they have a business to run after all. What happened to pride being the worst of sins, and yet the modern world exalts it as the greatest of virtues, seriously I would start properly with that one with regards defense of your beliefs or your ability to dictate sin, let alone create a new one.

He looks to me like a focused man that is looking for a fight among his flock, to many leaders are dogmatic at the point of hurting the group they supposedly lead for the best of the overall, men are men, we have a lot of failings and problematic behaviors, and there is a need for others to check such issues that are of enough Independence to have a reasoned agreement on it for the overall benefit of the whole regards direction, i think this is some of the problem.

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
They'll be the one paying the enormous carbon taxes that'll have to subsidize eco quangoes, whilst trying to pay the mortgage on the giant cornflake boxes they'll have to live in circe 2050 + water charges, property taxes, maintenance on E cars (which probably fall to bits after a few years usage).
they are the new brainwashed bolivicks. they will destroy the future for me and themselves.

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member

Pope Francis Weighs Adding ‘Ecological Sin’ to Church Teachings

Is he having a spell ?, i get the feeling that its a case of damned if ye do damned if ye don't regards the direction the church is promoting, that's one hell of a faith check, a whole new sin to be added to the catechism ?, it may get asses on pews, need the donations i suppose, they have a business to run after all. What happened to pride being the worst of sins, and yet the modern world exalts it as the greatest of virtues, seriously I would start properly with that one with regards defense of your beliefs or your ability to dictate sin, let alone create a new one.

He looks to me like a focused man that is looking for a fight among his flock, to many leaders are dogmatic at the point of hurting the group they supposedly lead for the best of the overall, men are men, we have a lot of failings and problematic behaviors, and there is a need for others to check such issues that are of enough Independence to have a reasoned agreement on it for the overall benefit of the whole regards direction, i think this is some of the problem.
will global warming deniers go to hell?

Top Bottom