New sci-fi show - Colony

Bi Ciuin

Political Irish
A new pilot for a sci fi show has gone out in America, its called Colony and its getting great reviews.

Managed to obtain a copy from alternative sites!  ;)

Colony is an American sci-fi/drama television series created by Carlton Cuseand Ryan J. Condal,[1] starring Josh Holloway and Sarah Wayne Callies. A ten-episode first season premiered with an online preview release of the first episode on USANetwork.com on December 21, 2015, following the launch of a game-like website at ColonyTV.com[2] to promote the show. The series will have its broadcast premiere on USA Network (a division of NBCUniversal) on January 14, 2016.[3] Taglines for the series used in promotional materials include "Behind the Wall" and "Life Under Occupation".[2][4]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRLW-qQLMQs

Bi Ciuin said:
A new pilot for a sci fi show has gone out in America, its called Colony and its getting great reviews.

Managed to obtain a copy from alternative sites!  ;)

Colony is an American sci-fi/drama television series created by Carlton Cuseand Ryan J. Condal,[1] starring Josh Holloway and Sarah Wayne Callies. A ten-episode first season premiered with an online preview release of the first episode on USANetwork.com on December 21, 2015, following the launch of a game-like website at ColonyTV.com[2] to promote the show. The series will have its broadcast premiere on USA Network (a division of NBCUniversal) on January 14, 2016.[3] Taglines for the series used in promotional materials include "Behind the Wall" and "Life Under Occupation".[2][4]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRLW-qQLMQs
I happened to get a look at this via 'alternative' sources too. But sadly I didn't see it all as I fell asleep!

I can only hope the 2nd episode is a tad more interesting?

London

Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
Political Irish
Watched it, quite enjoyed it. Had ye one ftom lost in it.

Top Bottom