New sci-fi show - Colony

Bi Ciuin

PI Member
A new pilot for a sci fi show has gone out in America, its called Colony and its getting great reviews.

Managed to obtain a copy from alternative sites!  ;)

Colony is an American sci-fi/drama television series created by Carlton Cuseand Ryan J. Condal,[1] starring Josh Holloway and Sarah Wayne Callies. A ten-episode first season premiered with an online preview release of the first episode on USANetwork.com on December 21, 2015, following the launch of a game-like website at ColonyTV.com[2] to promote the show. The series will have its broadcast premiere on USA Network (a division of NBCUniversal) on January 14, 2016.[3] Taglines for the series used in promotional materials include "Behind the Wall" and "Life Under Occupation".[2][4]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRLW-qQLMQs

Peppermint

PI Member
Bi Ciuin said:
A new pilot for a sci fi show has gone out in America, its called Colony and its getting great reviews.

Managed to obtain a copy from alternative sites!  ;)

Colony is an American sci-fi/drama television series created by Carlton Cuseand Ryan J. Condal,[1] starring Josh Holloway and Sarah Wayne Callies. A ten-episode first season premiered with an online preview release of the first episode on USANetwork.com on December 21, 2015, following the launch of a game-like website at ColonyTV.com[2] to promote the show. The series will have its broadcast premiere on USA Network (a division of NBCUniversal) on January 14, 2016.[3] Taglines for the series used in promotional materials include "Behind the Wall" and "Life Under Occupation".[2][4]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRLW-qQLMQs
I happened to get a look at this via 'alternative' sources too. But sadly I didn't see it all as I fell asleep!

I can only hope the 2nd episode is a tad more interesting?

BURNOUT

PI Member
Had'nt heard of this one...alt sites, love em.

London

Donator
PI Member
Watched it, quite enjoyed it. Had ye one ftom lost in it.

Top Bottom