Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

New Poll: Exciting new poll out showing huge Irish support for the European Union (93%)

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
Good News from UK.
The Observer poll indicates that the Brexit Party would outpoll the combined Conversative and Labour votes in the Eu election.
Indeed, if you leave out Scotland, where the Party is still patchy, you would find Mr Farage,'s party not too far off 40% in England.
If that vote holds, Brexit, and a good one, is assured.

But I fear that the Brexit Party may have peaked too early.
still growing...

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
Good News from UK.
The Observer poll indicates that the Brexit Party would outpoll the combined Conversative and Labour votes in the Eu election.
Indeed, if you leave out Scotland, where the Party is still patchy, you would find Mr Farage,'s party not too far off 40% in England.
If that vote holds, Brexit, and a good one, is assured.

But I fear that the Brexit Party may have peaked too early.
I received my Postal Vote yesterday, haven't voted yet but I am still assuming Ill vote UKIP. Fair play to Nigel Farage for getting this level of support for his new party but on issues other than Brexit he is knob.

Im a big fan of Gerald Batten the UKIP leader who is top of the UKIP list in my constituency so Ill be mostly voting for UKIP as a personal vote for him.

Save me Jeebus

Donator
PI Member
I received my Postal Vote yesterday, haven't voted yet but I am still assuming Ill vote UKIP. Fair play to Nigel Farage for getting this level of support for his new party but on issues other than Brexit he is knob.

Im a big fan of Gerald Batten the UKIP leader who is top of the UKIP list in my constituency so Ill be mostly voting for UKIP as a personal vote for him.
I am still eligible to vote in the UK... might catch the ferry. UKIP are the only ones to say it as it is....

TW Tone

PI Member

Don't you find some of the UKIP distasteful? Such as the guy who 'joked' about raping an MP.

The Brexit Party is what used to be called a Popular Front. That is, people of all persuasions coming together over one existential question. When that question is resolved, they will go their separate ways.

No one cares what they think about the NHS.

TW Tone

PI Member
I am still eligible to vote in the UK... might catch the ferry. UKIP are the only ones to say it as it is....

Good for you. Do it.

But you won't beat my voting trip.
I came back from Georgia USA to vote NO to deleting Articles Two and Three.

For younger readers,. Those articles of the Constitution stated that Ireland was Ireland.

I was on the losing side.
But I had no regrets.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
Don't you find some of the UKIP distasteful? Such as the guy who 'joked' about raping an MP.
He made a sick joke and anyone claiming it was anything other than a joke is being entirely disingenuous.

If a comedian made a joke about not intending killing someone noone would believe that that comedian was actually threatening or intending or approving of killing anyone, the clue is in the joke part.
Same goes for Benjamin Joking that he wasnt planning raping an MP. The faux outrage was nothing more than the political wing of Antifa attempting to score political points with the assistance of their supporters in the media with their bollox reporting about him promoting rape etc.

So no Im not the slightest bit concerned about that tweet.

TW Tone

PI Member

That Redmond is a nonentity.
The Brexit vote was attained after a free & open debate in Britain.

Each side had pretty fair access to the media. Some newspapers supported Brexit. Some newspapers opposed it.

The situation in Ireland is totally different. There is no equal access to radio and TV for those who challenge the EU. There is only one attitude to the EU permitted expression.

Every single newspaper fanatically supports the EU.

In this environment it is utter stupidity for this nobody to cite any figures.

Top Bottom