New Nationalist Party formed in Ireland - An Páirtí Náisiúnta \ The National Party

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
Can you afford $14.95 per month. If so join audio.com and you get a book credit per month which you can use buy sometimes an expensive audio book of 40 dollars. The Pimsleur course is the way to go. You need 2 credits to get the full 10 lessons or 1 to get 5 lessons. They have got loads and loads of regular audiobooks as well. I always listen and buy extra credits but a regular person might listen to one book a month.

I think Pimsleur is the best way and after you get the basics watch that irish channel or listen to the radio .
Even leaflets like the national party ones are grat as it gives you the english paragraph and the irish one beneath it

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
I suppose a middle aged man never having had a girlfriend is just a coincidence an' all...
He was 36 when he died. That isn't middle aged.

If you look at photographs of him you can tell automatically that he was very ascetic and had nothing of the flabby self-indulgence in his soul that leads to sexual perversion. They have the aura of harshness inextricably fused with the most profound gentleness that you find in quality Eastern Orthodox Iconography. He was a Third Order Franciscan and a deeply spiritual person. So he could have easily have made a vow to God. Than there is the fact that he had dedicated his life to the immense task of undoing the damage that the English education system had done to Ireland when it replaced the superior "hedge schools" among other things on top of his Political engagements. So no I don't find it weird that he wasn't going around chasing women. He wasn't a normal man- but that doesn't mean that he was sub-normal, no with him we are dealing with one of the highest human types.

Liam

I have my issues with them on their peripheral stuff Sir but when your very survival as a culture is at risk then they are the only people trying to make a stand.
This is going to become very divisive and nasty politics in the future and may ruin our good name around the world but this new irish is making me very pissed off. What micheal martin said about the backword idea of soverignty when talk to barnier about brexit I realised we have been betrayed and what he said was treason.

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
Can you afford $14.95 per month. If so join audio.com and you get a book credit per month which you can use buy sometimes an expensive audio book of 40 dollars. The Pimsleur course is the way to go. You need 2 credits to get the full 10 lessons or 1 to get 5 lessons. They have got loads and loads of regular audiobooks as well. I always listen and buy extra credits but a regular person might listen to one book a month.

I think Pimsleur is the best way and after you get the basics watch that irish channel or listen to the radio .
Even leaflets like the national party ones are grat as it gives you the english paragraph and the irish one beneath it
Nice one, cheers for that Dan.

Top Bottom