• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Hot New Nationalist Party formed in Ireland - An Páirtí Náisiúnta \ The National Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter Schlemihl

PI Member
There is a small minority in the country that would support the rantings on this board.

Britain has FPP and gets a minority government with a majority of seats almost every time.
On the less common issues (capital punishment) which, as far as I’m aware, are often disagreed on on the forum as well, I agree. On immigration or media, I disagree.

Good2BBack

PI Member
On the less common issues (capital punishment) which, as far as I’m aware, are often disagreed on on the forum as well, I agree. On immigration or media, I disagree.
This board is the hive, one opinion on virtualluy everything with little or any independent thought.

Based on this board, it´s good that Ireland does not have capital punishment because they´d be on Kildare street every weekend demanding someone or other be strung up.

They say they are against immigration so they have tantrums against a small group because they are easy to identify and congratulate themselves on being patriots or some other shite.

It should be illegal to force this board to watch RTE news. The brutality of the system that makes fully grown adults watch television.

However I believe that John changed his mind because of the portrayal of nooses by the NP at the event.
He gave a speech after Barrett called for paedophiles to get the death penalty and didn't condemn it or anything of the sort. The reason Conors condemned the protest itself and issued a grovelling apology to O'Gorman was most likely because his agent informed him that he'd never get another acting job again if he were perceived to be far-right. I believe you are just blinded by your hatred of the National Party that you can't see the forest for the trees.

MichaelMcGrath

PI Member
If it isn't pro abortion antifa stooge, the Nazi druid.
I fought the precursor of ANTIFA, ANAL led by Brid Smith, in the streets of Kilkenny in 1985 when Barrett was a junior wicked dwarf in short pants - supported by the mayor's wife and the late great Sean Dublin Bay Rockall Ireland for the Olympics Loftus who came to Kilkenny to support me.

And I see that whatever about being a Nazi it's not nice to be an Irish druid in the Catholic National Party, touche!

Oh and I fought the abortionist NUJ at Portrush ADM in 1979 when we Irish delegates were locked out and went on to appear and win against the NUJ in Quirke Vs NUJ , High Court no 14, in front of Mr. Justice McWilliam in 1981.

Anything else?

Last edited:

Good2BBack

PI Member
Why? Fascists have never been enemies of Ireland?
Hard to argue that we have ever been enemies of fascists. The Irish and Italians in US lobbied hard to stop them siding with Britain in the war. It´s amazing that Ireland didn´t just join the axis powers.

Was Cromwell a fascist ? Thatcher ? George sending the Black & Tans to Ireland was an act of fascism ?

"Fascism is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, as well as strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe"

It looks like Fascism is not an enemy of any people until through the stupidity of the ignorant allows the destruction of democracy, rule of law and replaces it with order.

Good2BBack

PI Member
He gave a speech after Barrett called for paedophiles to get the death penalty and didn't condemn it or anything of the sort. The reason Conors condemned the protest itself and issued a grovelling apology to O'Gorman was most likely because his agent informed him that he'd never get another acting job again if he were perceived to be far-right. I believe you are just blinded by your hatred of the National Party that you can't see the forest for the trees.
He´s probably right about never getting another acting job if he had continued to be associated with the people he was sharing a stage with and speaking to. Why would anyone be blinded by hatred of The Nati Party ?

Unless The Nati Party can associate with some Pentacostal church, I can´t any chance of influence. I bet there´s a few of them scattered around Ireland...shite, just realised, they are all immigrants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom