• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Hot New Nationalist Party formed in Ireland - An Páirtí Náisiúnta \ The National Party

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
I just googled that Book; Beyond Magenta.

I found it on Amazon and yes it is a Paedophilic Book.

I just looked at the 1 star reviews. I assume its paedophiles that are giving this book “ Good Reviews "

Look at the 1 Star Reviews; They explain whats in that book . It is the Promotion of Paedophilia and a Book for Paedophiles.

Who is responsible for this Book being in Irish Libraries.

Protect Children, Please.

IrishJohn

PI Member
I just googled that Book; Beyond Magenta.

I found it on Amazon and yes it is a Paedophilic Book.

I just looked at the 1 star reviews. I assume its paedophiles that are giving this book “ Good Reviews "

Look at the 1 Star Reviews; They explain whats in that book . It is the Promotion of Paedophilia and a Book for Paedophiles.

Who is responsible for this Book being in Irish Libraries.

Protect Children, Please.

I think those were the sort of books that the nazis were burning.

Good2BBack

PI Member
That saves time, no need to spend hours trying to come up with a clever diminuitive for the party name.. The Nati Party, has a nice ring to it.

Good2BBack

PI Member
Banning abortion — which we already do — is not going to fix the birth-rate.
Abortion is a grey area and most people are in the middle.
It's a difficult scientific and philosophical question.
There are a lot of what-ifs like what if an Irish girl is raped by a Nigerian with aids?

I think it is better to settle it in a referendum and a nationalist party should pull voters from all sides.
If they pick a side, and make it a defining feature of their party, they have already lost a huge chunk of available voters.
There are people out there with loads of different views on economics and everything else but they agree on one thing — securing the borders and having strict immigration policies. The Brexit vote pulled from everywhere.
You need to get all those people to vote for you.
There is a small minority in the country that would support the rantings on this board.

Britain has FPP and gets a minority government with a majority of seats almost every time.

Mccarthy

PI Member
Says one of the few genuinely sincere people prominent in the National Party. However I believe that John changed his mind because of the portrayal of nooses by the NP at the event.
Unlikely, few legal letters and professional threats is more than ample to change a man's mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom